Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hopefully the weapons pak is cheap. i only want a few of the items in there, and the rest will probably be drawer fodder.

Yeah, I'm not even sure what I'll do with the weapons pack. I mean, I'll get one, just because I've gotten everything else in this line, and I imagine it'll only be another $10 at most, but I don't know if I'll open it. Maybe...

BC2.jpg

:love

Ohh, nice pic Mando:monkey5. I´ve got my shipping notice two days ago. Can´t wait to have in my hands and take a pic as yours

Who is this tool and how does he get everything so early?

Dan gets his figures directly from Toyguru to do figure reviews for Mattel (at least the MOTU Classics).He is lucky because he gets figures months early.Toyguru gave him the job to make reviews to sell product and in return,he gets free figures...I dont mind Pixeldan even if he comes off a little nerdy in his reviews...he is at least giving us decent reviews of upcoming figures

anyone find the 2 packs at Toys R Us today? Scalp-Or probably camped outside last night and bought all the cases :mad:.

I just called Toys R Us and the girl has no idea what I'm talking about. After putting me on hold a few times she says she can't find them, but that they have "He-Man Universe" figures for $6.99. I said that can't be them because the price is too low and she said she thinks they are "smaller action figures" :banghead:duh

anyone find the 2 packs at Toys R Us today? Scalp-Or probably camped outside last night and bought all the cases :mad:.

I just called Toys R Us and the girl has no idea what I'm talking about. After putting me on hold a few times she says she can't find them, but that they have "He-Man Universe" figures for $6.99. I said that can't be them because the price is too low and she said she thinks they are "smaller action figures" :banghead:duh

Call them and ask for item 422333. Reports that I have read are that the stores only got 1 case on the initial shipment. That equals only 2 of each two-packs per store. Hopefully the next trucks will have more product.

Last edited:
OMGZZZ SOO JUDGEMENTAL!!

What next?, his house looks like a dump?. :lol :rolleyes:

Well, they're entitled to their opinions. :D A tool though, that's a little harsh especially since he has a vintage MotU collection most would kill for.

LOL! Dopey cow . . . I'm such a hypocrite.

The people at my Toys R Us have no freakin' clue what is going on. I will usually call before going over there because it is 20 minutes away, but I don't know why. They are just as likely to be right as wrong, and I suspect that they just arbitrarily say "no, we don't have that" half the time because they are too lazy to actually look. Sucks that they get all the nifty exclusives, and clueless freakin' employees.

Maybe these will show up on their website at some point. . .not that that is a great thing, either. You are likely to get these two packs shipped to you in a padded envelope. If you are lucky, you will get a crushed to hell box with no packaging material instead.

so why is Trap Jaw's face green? i know they explain the mechanical arm and jaw, but why did his face change from blue to green and his eyes changed from normal to yellow?

The people at my Toys R Us have no freakin' clue what is going on. I will usually call before going over there because it is 20 minutes away, but I don't know why. They are just as likely to be right as wrong, and I suspect that they just arbitrarily say "no, we don't have that" half the time because they are too lazy to actually look. Sucks that they get all the nifty exclusives, and clueless freakin' employees.

LOL. People at TRU make $8/hour at best--you can't expect them to know every product they have in stock/in transit, regardless of the legion of nerds licking their chops for 'em.

IMHO TRU has gotten terrible exclusives recently, hopefully this 2 pack release is a trend of things to come.

Well, they're entitled to their opinions. :D A tool though, that's a little harsh especially since he has a vintage MotU collection most would kill for.

A tool might be a little harsh, but I'm just jealous because he gets this ____ for free and I can't even get it when I sign up for a subscription. :rolleyes:

Back