Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a cool opening bumper he's gonna be using in some future reviews. I'm sure you'll be seeing it soon. I'm making one other though which should also work well with separating the good guy from the bad guy reviews. Didn't have the first one in time for WunDar and Evil-Lyn, but that's okay. Their Popculturenetwork bumper was made just before Toy Fair 2010 as my first bumper I did for them.

Cool man, let's see it! :wacky

since i had the camera out today, i took a few more MOTU shots.

IMG_1304.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

Cool man, let's see it! :wacky

Yes it is true about the old bumpers. When I approached him about it I guess it came at a good time because Entertainment Rights have been real stingy about letting any filmation music/footage pass, even if just for review purposes, AND it's in association with He-Man.org, so it's really odd. A lot of his Youtube videos have been pulled. Unfortunately it made it a bit more limiting to what I was hoping to do for his intros, but he loved the new bumper I made. I mixed some royalty free loops I had which I think was fitting for the tone. I don't know when Pixel Dan's next video review is going up, but here's a still from it. I'll let it debut when Dan posts his next review.

tsr2.jpg

Last edited:
Of course, but what are they getting paid the $8 for if they can't look for a single item either in their computer or on the shelf, if they are the ones answering the phones? To stand around taking up space or wander around with no idea what they are selling or how to find something? I'm usually calling about exclusive Minimates (that are released in much smaller numbers than any He-Man/DC toy would be, btw, and are only available in store there, so I have no choice but to deal with the bastards). And I will call with the item number that they can look up on their computer, and they still can't figure it out, or are just lying to me half the time, because I'll get over there and it is a crap shoot as to whether they were right or wrong.

When I go to TRU man, there are like 2 cashiers tops. 1 person in Customer Service, and maybe 1 or 2 people on the floor stocking shelves, and helping customers that are actually in the store. I think it is a bit unreasonable to expect someone to constantly be around to check for toys for people.

When I go to TRU man, there are like 2 cashiers tops. 1 person in Customer Service, and maybe 1 or 2 people on the floor stocking shelves, and helping customers that are actually in the store. I think it is a bit unreasonable to expect someone to constantly be around to check for toys for people.

They are very low staff at mine as well.

looks good. i'd wanna use it for SG-1 figures though since they have an egyptian theme running through the whole show. still too spendy though.

I used SS Reward points to fully pay for my Temple of Anubis or else I'd be hard pressed to buy it for full price.

i couldn't believe how small the reactor one was. they are more like figure bases than environments. it's like if they sold that base that came with sith anakin and called it an environment.:lol

I made a cool opening bumper he's gonna be using in some future reviews. I'm sure you'll be seeing it soon. I'm making one other though which should also work well with separating the good guy from the bad guy reviews. Didn't have the first one in time for WunDar and Evil-Lyn, but that's okay. Their Popculturenetwork bumper was made just before Toy Fair 2010 as my first bumper I did for them.

Yes it is true about the old bumpers. When I approached him about it I guess it came at a good time because Entertainment Rights have been real stingy about letting any filmation music/footage pass, even if just for review purposes, AND it's in association with He-Man.org, so it's really odd. A lot of his Youtube videos have been pulled. Unfortunately it made it a bit more limiting to what I was hoping to do for his intros, but he loved the new bumper I made. I mixed some royalty free loops I had which I think was fitting for the tone. I don't know when Pixel Dan's next video review is going up, but here's a still from it. I'll let it debut when Dan posts his next review.

tsr2.jpg

Nice work Ryan! I saw it at the start of his new DCUC vs MotUC 2 pack review.
Snake Mountain, check; volcanic eruption, check; atmospheric music, check. Result = Awesome! :D

I'm reading around the net that Matty has no plans to bring the stands back anytime soon, and that quote

"We'll look into 'possibly' bringing them back, but for now we have no plans to do so. They were a bit of a one shot deal."

WTF??? If I had known that, I would have bought more than 3 sets :(

I'm reading around the net that Matty has no plans to bring the stands back anytime soon, and that quote

"We'll look into 'possibly' bringing them back, but for now we have no plans to do so. They were a bit of a one shot deal."

WTF??? If I had known that, I would have bought more than 3 sets :(

I wouldn't worry about it, they'll be back. If Mattel can smell money they'll sure as hell re-release them.

Well for that matter they sold pretty quick, so they know money is there. Don't understand why they'd be dismissive of it all of a sudden. Almost like Matty was on the rag when he wrote that.

Well for that matter they sold pretty quick, so they know money is there. Don't understand why they'd be dismissive of it all of a sudden. Almost like Matty was on the rag when he wrote that.
Maybe the cost more than they expected to produce or they didn't think demand would be so high. Matty's probably having to produce more now and knows it will take months to release them, so they're trying to establish engineered demand again.

Back