Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are making a 6 inch Walter Peck figure?:lol that's funny.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/G-b-CfHbPGQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/G-b-CfHbPGQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

March 2, 2010
By Matty

Toy Fans,

We do our best to plan when products will be released, but sometimes the production and delivery gods have other ideas. We’ve been doing a bit of the release date shuffle lately and thought it would be helpful to print our complete schedule through June:

March
MOTU Classics: Stratos® (re-issue)
MOTU Classics: Moss Man® - Flocked Ears
MOTU Classics: Moss Man® - Unflocked Ears
(Club Eternia™ monthly figure)
DCUC Wave 12 Boxed Set (Darkseid)
The Dark Knight Scarecrow

April
MOTU Classics: Wun-Dar™ & Map of Eternia®
(Club Eternia™ subscribers only – items not available for sale)
MOTU Classics: Hordak™ (re-issue)
MOTU Classics: Evil-Lyn® (Club Eternia™ monthly figure)
MOTU Ultimate Battle Ground Weapons Pak
Ghostbusters™ 12" Peter Venkman™
The Dark Knight Batman (Night Vision)

May
MOTC Classics: Mer-Man® (re-issue)
MOTU “Oversized”: Tytus
MOTU Classics: Optikk™ (Club Eternia™ monthly figure)
Ghostbusters™ 6" Walter Peck™ (with containment unit)
The Dark Knight: Two-Face

June
MOTU Classics: Faker® (re-issue)
MOTU Classics: She-Ra™ (Club Eternia™ monthly figure)
DCU JLU Lobo
Ghostbusters™ 6" Peter Venkman™ with Slimer

Who's Tytus?

Who's Tytus?

Some big guy with a vacuum or something.

19eb3f55a3311a3d8cf0d9b873614a03MOTU-BA-tytus.jpg

WTF! i don't remember that guy!, that pic had me roaring for a second. :lol :lol :lol

Some big guy with a vacuum or something.

19eb3f55a3311a3d8cf0d9b873614a03MOTU-BA-tytus.jpg

Seems Giants (Nephilim and mythology) are gonna start being prominent in mainstream Hollywood and entertainment and in toys....
afterall, the gods want to be worshipped

Giants in Masters of the Universe (about 5 I believe)

Films

Clash of the Titans (remake)

Percy jackson and the Olympians (gods,fallen angels)

an unnounced title film about more mythology Giants

God of War 3 video game releases march 16th (Giants)
(film rumored aswell)

Tytus is a prodigy of the nephilim (fallen ones)

look for more films based on the Giants Mythology (mark my words)

I'm just getting into the line. God, I hate ebay.

I wanted to join the subscription when it first started, but I didn't. Paying for it now. Def gonna sign up the next time registration comes around.

In the meantime, I'm gonna keep trying to pick up my favorites loose and in package on ebay.

I was in the same boat as you when I started the line with Battlecat. I ended up buying loose and mint figures on ebay averaging at 31.00 with shipping included. If I had began with Mattel I would have paid 31.85 a figure with shipping included. So everything ended up fine with me and I've got the figures I wanted but having spent 278.00 in one week for 9 figures + the 44 for Battlecat makes me wonder -- Why?

I can't believe people aren't more pissed about the Faker reissue.

I'm not too worried about that. Faker was available online and at Comic-Con, he wasn't a true Exclusive figure. King Grayskull on the other hand would bother me, since he was available in limited supply and was very hard to get.

:lol :lol :lol

I had the same a few days back (it was Monday before TJ so missed him)... Dont worry. Just CALL them (do never send email), get a personal operator or whatever you call these guys in english and you will be able to solve the problem within a few minutes. They are very gentle and understanding. There might be a problem with your credit card (maybe you bought too much other things so they werent able to bill TJ ;) )... Just be gentle and you will get help. On the other hand I know people who called them very pissed and they did not get a satisfying solution. Good luck. :duff

Back