Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol

I had the same a few days back (it was Monday before TJ so missed him)... Dont worry. Just CALL them (do never send email), get a personal operator or whatever you call these guys in english and you will be able to solve the problem within a few minutes. They are very gentle and understanding. There might be a problem with your credit card (maybe you bought too much other things so they werent able to bill TJ ;) )... Just be gentle and you will get help. On the other hand I know people who called them very pissed and they did not get a satisfying solution. Good luck. :duff

My TJs have shipped. Thanks to Kuzeh, he got me in touch with someone at DR who knows what they're doing.

Kuzeh, you :rock

I've dealt with them before as well - they are utterly clueless. It may not be their fault, but that doesn't make the overall situation any less frustrating. Digital River is a disaster for Mattel.

They billed and shipped Trap Jaw - that's not the issue. It's clearly a screw up after the fact, and one I'm sure they'll fix - but shouldn't need fixing in the first place.

They billed and shipped Trap Jaw - that's not the issue. It's clearly a screw up after the fact, and one I'm sure they'll fix - but shouldn't need fixing in the first place.

I agree. There's no reason why subscriptions (which they keep forcing down our throats if we want to be guaranteed the figures) are getting canceled for no reason.

March: MOTU Classics: Stratos® (re-issue)
April: MOTU Classics: Hordak™ (re-issue)
May: MOTU Classics: Mer-Man® (re-issue)
June: MOTU Classics: Faker® (re-issue)

You know it's not so much that I have a problem with the re-issues (if anything it's great for those who missed the figures first time) it's that Mattel blatantly lie to your face. They said they won't re-release every single figure, well it sure as hell looks like they're doing the exact opposite. Bunch of lying (insert expletive)s!

So I called DR to get things figured out. What a mess. They canceled the sub because the trap jaw they billed me for and sent (which I hadn't yet received) was damaged in shipment and returned to them. I have no idea why that triggered a cancellation. It also means that if I hadn't been smart and ordered a second Trap Jaw with the Battle Cat last month, I'd be out a Trap Jaw, because they don't have any to fulfill this type of issue. Theoretically this won't screw up my sub for March, but I'd be an idiot not to order a second just in case. And why did I sign up for a sub that's been nothing but trouble?

So I called DR to get things figured out. What a mess. They canceled the sub because the trap jaw they billed me for and sent (which I hadn't yet received) was damaged in shipment and returned to them. I have no idea why that triggered a cancellation. It also means that if I hadn't been smart and ordered a second Trap Jaw with the Battle Cat last month, I'd be out a Trap Jaw, because they don't have any to fulfill this type of issue. Theoretically this won't screw up my sub for March, but I'd be an idiot not to order a second just in case. And why did I sign up for a sub that's been nothing but trouble?

The sad thing is, it's only March. What a long year ahead we have. :banghead :duh

Got my two pack TRU exclusives today. There was one pair sitting on the shelf--whew. Also, I was the first, and only, customer in the building. Looks like a worker snagged a set too.

Seems Giants (Nephilim and mythology) are gonna start being prominent in mainstream Hollywood and entertainment and in toys....
afterall, the gods want to be worshipped

Giants in Masters of the Universe (about 5 I believe)

Films

Clash of the Titans (remake)

Percy jackson and the Olympians (gods,fallen angels)

an unnounced title film about more mythology Giants

God of War 3 video game releases march 16th(Giants)
(film rumored aswell)

Tytus is a prodigy of the nephilim (fallen ones)

look for more films based on the Giants Mythology (mark my words)

<in nerd voice> Uhm, in God of War they are TITANS...not giants. Clearly they are different. :lecture.

:lol

My Battlecat has arrived today. :horror beautiful!!

4403641283_6c23e0b676_o.jpg

My TJs have shipped. Thanks to Kuzeh, he got me in touch with someone at DR who knows what they're doing.

Kuzeh, you :rock

Glad I could help!! :duff

Yeah, seems like they are getting worse instead of getting better...
I just hope that Mattel ditches DR by the end of the year...
they should have SS distribute these... ;)

The sad thing is, it's only March. What a long year ahead we have. :banghead :duh

No shat... I'm just glad I don't need to order anything this month...
no GB and Moss-Man is in my sub! :cool:
April should be fairly mild too, Wun-Dar is part of the Sub as well as Evil-Lyn and I'm sure 12" Venkman and the Weapons Pack won't sell-out as fast...

My Battlecat has arrived today. :horror beautiful!!

4403641283_6c23e0b676_o.jpg

Awesome pics Restaura!! :rock!!!

<in nerd voice> Uhm, in God of War they are TITANS...not giants. Clearly they are different. :lecture.

:lol

um no, Titans are gods and alot of those mythology gods are Giants

there are decent amount of Giants in God of war

EDIT- Mickey Rourke Goes Bad In Tarsem's WAR OF THE GODS!!

Mickey Rourke will play villainous 'King Hyperion' in WAR OF THE GODS, a Greek-myth driven Tarsem Singh film set to roll 'round April.

Story follows a young warrior Theseus who leads his men into battle with the immortal Greek gods to defeat evil elder gods of the Titans in order to save mankind.

More Giants coming!
Expect to see more films based on this

Last edited:
um no, Titans are gods and alot of those mythology gods are Giants

there are decent amount of Giants in God of war

EDIT- Mickey Rourke Goes Bad In Tarsem's WAR OF THE GODS!!

Mickey Rourke will play villainous 'King Hyperion' in WAR OF THE GODS, a Greek-myth driven Tarsem Singh film set to roll 'round April.

Story follows a young warrior Theseus who leads his men into battle with the immortal Greek gods to defeat evil elder gods of the Titans in order to save mankind.

Expect to see more films based on this

Nice save. Most titans are giants and gods, but most giant non titans aren't gods, is the logic I think he was following.

Nice save. Most titans are giants and gods, but most giant non titans aren't gods, is the logic I think he was following.

Though all Giants are prodigy of genetic Dna of gods/Fallen angels

Back