Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4879.jpg

Are you serious? I think this thread has slightly de-railed, not Ski-Man de-railed but de-railed nonetheless.

What does that make Hagrid, a Nephilim demi-god, ****sake.

yes I am serious and this thread is not de-railed at all...few of us are discussing Giants and their origin...no big deal! I find it very interesting how mainstream takes and has been using mythology and Biblical aspects into entertainment...While some on here know my beliefs, I certainly believe Giants onced roamed the Earth as its stated in Genesis Chapter 6 and the Stories of races of Giants in the Bible (Example-Goliath and David) Goliath was a prodigy of the Nephilim in the Bible.........
thats in my studies and beliefs and will continue to point things out and speak my mind whether people think I am nuts or not...do you think all these ideas from creating these toys comes from man's imagination ownly alone?? now that being said...I am looking forward to adding Tytus to my MOTU Collection

Seems Giants (Nephilim and mythology) are gonna start being prominent in mainstream Hollywood and entertainment and in toys....
afterall, the gods want to be worshipped

Giants in Masters of the Universe (about 5 I believe)

Films

Clash of the Titans (remake)

Percy jackson and the Olympians (gods,fallen angels)

an unnounced title film about more mythology Giants

God of War 3 video game releases march 16th (Giants)
(film rumored aswell)

Tytus is a prodigy of the nephilim (fallen ones)

look for more films based on the Giants Mythology (mark my words)

They should make a movie about this guy:

robert-wadlow-6.jpg

yes I am serious and this thread is not de-railed at all...few of us are discussing Giants and their origin...no big deal! I find it very interesting how mainstream takes and has been using mythology and Biblical aspects into entertainment...While some on here know my beliefs, I certainly believe Giants onced roamed the Earth as its stated in Genesis Chapter 6 and the Stories of races of Giants in the Bible (Example-Goliath and David) Goliath was a prodigy of the Nephilim in the Bible.........
thats in my studies and beliefs and will continue to point things out and speak my mind whether people think I am nuts or not...do you think all these ideas from creating these toys comes from man's imagination ownly alone?? now that being said...I am looking forward to adding Tytus to my MOTU Collection

That's fair enough, I probably did fly off the handle a bit. I too am looking forward to Tytus and the other giants from the line. I think it's all the Biblical stuff that's crept in that annoyed me slightly. God or the Bible always seem to creep into online discussions (that or Hitler & the Nazis). Great, now I've brought it up. :rolleyes:

... uh, man's imagination is a powerful thing.

:lecture

Back