Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but who wants to wait another 6-12 months or whatever to get a re-issued version?

Yeah, but being patient can prove to save you significant $$$. Even waiting a few weeks for the initial hype to be over can save up to 50% of what people are paying day 1 on ebay. I agree it sucks, but at least the people who miss will have another crack. I came onto this line late, so I took full advantage of the re-issue He-Man, Skeletor, and Beastman vs paying what they were asking on ebay for original releases.

True, but why is this company treating it's customer like crap by getting their emotions riled up every month. I got caught up by the dedication of fans I have seen on this forum alone and He-man was a great cartoon to watch, that's why I got into the line in a rush. A company that doesn't respect their customers and manipulate their supply regardless of their customers reaction is just asking for trouble.

I am just glad they are not going this route with my DCUC. I feel the pain you guys are going through, I just choose not to be a victim by Mattel.

I agree with your statement 100%. Mattel is turning off their core fans with this monthly fiasco. I just don't understand. Instead of making these things slightly more obtainable, which would make the 15th of each month a giant high five fest of how awesome Mattel/MotUC is; they make the 15th the day for just about every figure forum to be one massive ______fest of how this line is a joke and nobody can get the figures. More and more you see people saying they are dropping this line every month.

i slept in but i just caught up reading everything here and all i can say is "un believable" *shakes head*. if this line dies early cuz of mattel's so called "business strategy", i am gonna be super pissed. i'll be Pissed-or.

If anyone needs an extra Moss-man unflocked ears, I have an extra sub one I can let go for 30.00 shipped in the US. I am also still looking for a flocker.

bc10.jpg

I need 2 flocked mossy for me and my bro if someone bought a bus load

Mattel is really going to lose its base

let them crazies have their $100 flocked eared mossman. i think it's funny that everybody complained about the flocked ears so mattel changed it and now people cry cuz they want the flocked eared version.:huh

yeah that is rather ironic how the complained about
flocked ear version is commanding that much on
ebay:lol

let them crazies have their $100 flocked eared mossman. i think it's funny that everybody complained about the flocked ears so mattel changed it and now people cry cuz they want the flocked eared version.:huh

I do find that funny as well, a bunch of liars and hypocrites...

Sorry but that is so true!!!

If anyone needs an extra Moss-man unflocked ears, I have an extra sub one I can let go for 30.00 shipped in the US. I am also still looking for a flocker.
That is exceptionally kind of you to offer to someone, since your other option would be to "flip" him on eBay and use the profit to help obtain the flocked version for yourself (I guess he doesn't come with the subscription?).

That is exceptionally kind of you to offer to someone, since your other option would be to "flip" him on eBay and use the profit to help obtain the flocked version for yourself (I guess he doesn't come with the subscription?).

Eh, I like to flip, but I feel bad about flipping Motu, because the way Matty handles things. I will actually let my extra go for 28.00 shipped, the same price matty would charge.

And I wouldn't pay much over retail for the flocked version. The non flocked is better IMO, I do like rarer figures, but flocked ears really doesn't it for me. :dunno

people on facebook are claiming quitting the line! Nobody is gonna quit! they are addicted to MOTU classics like crack..they will keep coming back each month for their plastic crack..moss man this month, comes with an extra drug smell to make you come back for evil lyn's 5 second sellout! I do wish Mattel would just finish the original characters,plus castle grayskull, so I can quit too! :)

Back