Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how pissed people are that this one happened right after daylight savings since not everybody in the world adheres to it.

I feel bad for everyone that missed out. I figured this one would be bad since a lot of people might be getting both the flocked and unflocked versions and since they are still at the same production levels of Adora having even less unflocked than her was going to guarrentee a quick sell.

I wonder how fast the weapons pack will sell out?

The ironic thing is that Mattel claims they're trying to avoid the errors of the past with the 200x line, that's why it is offered on-line, yet they are making even worse errors, but since they are making their money, it doesn't really matter...

The ironic thing is that Mattel claims they're trying to avoid the errors of the past with the 200x line, that's why it is offered on-line, yet they are making even worse errors, but since they are making their money, it doesn't really matter...

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

i just find it hard to believe that they could be taken unawares by the popularity of this line at this point.

Oh they know how popular this line is, don't be drawn in by this bs statement. They just keep feeding this line to all the various media out-lets to try and excuse their awful service.

That really is the sad fact of the matter.

they make the 15th the day for just about every figure forum to be one massive ______fest of how this line is a joke and nobody can get the figures. More and more you see people saying they are dropping this line every month.

This is the result we don't want to see, it will only be detrimental to the longevity of the line. Mattel need to wake up and stop treating their customers like idiots, we see what's really going on here.

To use an old (slightly corny) expression: "Toys are serious business". If anyone from Mattel reads this, don't screw over the true fans of this line just to make a quick buck. Produce enough figures, that's all we ask.

The ONLY reason people want the flocked ears NOW so much is because it is limited and short supply, so those who are the completists MUST have it. If it were the other way around it would be the same situation. Rare short-run stuff always fetches the bucks. I didn't get one cuz I just didn't care. I wanted my sub and call it good.

I REALLY hope Optikk goes super fast cuz I definitely want to sell my sub on that.

So Matty canceled my subscription for this month. Some other crap got charged today and I didn't have enough in my checking account to cover. Any other company would send an email letting you know to contact them with another payment method, these jackasses just cancel your sub. Oh well, **** it.

So Matty canceled my subscription for this month. Some other crap got charged today and I didn't have enough in my checking account to cover. Any other company would send an email letting you know to contact them with another payment method, these jackasses just cancel your sub. Oh well, **** it.

Matty sucks balls. Write that down! :lecture

That's pathetic! You should be given a 24-48 hr window to get the figure brought & paid for. Disgrace!

I am still getting a bunch of PM's. The only Extra Moss-man I had is now gone. It went to the first to PM me. I wish I had more to offer, but sadly I only had the one extra.:(

Yep looks like I missed this sell. I got there at 12:01 today and both of the moss men were sold out by 12:03

From what I have read on the matty fourms. It seems everyone is saying DR worked correctly for a change. A bad change for I don't know how many people, but good for many that got their loot. Guess its off to ebay for mr. moss and trapjaw Have a nice day everyone. One more thing I noticed that the stratos figure doesn't have "The Original' on his box.

Last edited:
Bah! Had Moss Ears in my cart at 11:58 and he was sold out by the time I checked out.
F Matty.

If anybody's looking for figures I am going to list a bunch of loosies in my FS thread tonight.

That's pathetic! You should be given a 24-48 hr window to get the figure brought & paid for. Disgrace!
It really is. I have yet to call and see if they can rerun the card, but I doubt that's gonna do any good.

I am still getting a bunch of PM's. The only Extra Moss-man I had is now gone. It went to the first to PM me. I wish I had more to offer, but sadly I only had the one extra.:(
I figured as much, but thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks anyway. :duff

I'm a subscriber with this line. But I think it is total BS what they are doing by artificially creating the demand like they are. I am going to be be bummed if Mattel runs this line into the ground with these stupid marketing tactics.

On the other hand, I think it is funny when people go bananas when they miss something when it has been announced multiple times that anything that sells out quickly will be reissued. Considering that everything sells out quickly, if one does miss a figure, there is a very high likelihood that they will have another run at it in a few months, with a significantly higher edition size the second time around.

I agree with you on the second. I have no issue waiting for reissues. The thing is a lot of collectors can be over zealous and want everything now. But I do think the checkout should hold on to your items and a bounced sub, should be given time to clear the payment. That's total BS!

Yep looks like I missed this sell. I got there at 12:01 today and both of the moss men were sold out by 12:03 :(

From what I have read on the matty fourms. It seems everyone is saying DR worked correctly for a change. A bad change for I don't know how many people, but good for many that got their loot. Guess its off to ebay for mr. moss and trapjaw Have a nice day everyone :) One more thing I noticed that the stratos figure doesn't have "The Original' on his box.

Sucks that you missed out...
about "The Original" maybe they just reused the first released pic and haven't updated it?

Bah! Had Moss Ears in my cart at 11:58 and he was sold out by the time I checked out.
F Matty.

If anybody's looking for figures I am going to list a bunch of loosies in my FS thread tonight.

Don't do it!!!

thhe-man-skeletor-3.gif

It really is. I have yet to call and see if they can rerun the card, but I doubt that's gonna do any good.

PM sent...

Back