Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
t-rex1.jpg

Sideshow need to PF this NOW.

part of me wants to sell my predator 1 exclusive. i like him but every time i look at him i just see dollar signs staring back at me. same goes for my original suit batman figure. the main reason i keep that one is because i don't want him to fall into the hands of one of those whiney DK geeks on this board. i'd rather dangle it front of them as they drool. sounds cold but it's the truth.

Tell me about it, I have Bats, the Predator, AND the original Endo. AND I sold my Elder P2 & ED-209 for a cool profit. *sigh* decisions...decisions.

i'm also not very interested in my HT BD endo. you know, the good one with the skull base. but once again i only keep it out of spite. the terminator fans on this board talk so ____ing stupid i don't want it to fall into their hands. it's kinda like what would happen if the power sword fell into skeletor's possession.

:lol

P1 would have been so much cooler if HT would have made the entire team to accompany him.

That's why I now only have Preddy & Dutch. :monkey2

I'm working on that :naughty

Working on Mac ver. 2 this whole weekend :monkey1

AWESOME! :rock

Mem that Abe Sapien would be massively tempting if I wasn't considering selling my HB.
I want to keep going with MOTU and some TFs and money is about to get tight as hell.
Your thread should be empty in minutes though. :rock :rock

Craw - I love the thought process you put into your not selling! :lol

I am on a TF kick right now. Needs me some Henkei SKyfire & Nightfire.

1977, old school besides Waller :lol

Mother____er I am old school as they get! :rotfl

Nice, no world without Star Wars for you.

Of course the true wonder of being born in the mid-late 70s is growing up in the 80s. You can't put a price on that ____! :rock

:lol I just finished watching Weird Science too! I miss the 80's. So much awesome.

I'm '75, the wife is '81, so I'm a cradle robber to boot. :naughty

Yep, that's me pretty much... I'm '75 my wife's '80
:rock!!!

I love this because it looks like Skeletor just planted his chair on He-Man's lawn.

"BY THE POWER OF....um, hello?"
:rotfl:rotfl

Nice, no world without Star Wars for you.

Of course the true wonder of being born in the mid-late 70s is growing up in the 80s. You can't put a price on that ____! :rock

:lecture:lecture

I was surprised to see four sets of the DC vs. MOTUC packs pegwarming at Toys R Us last night.

Really?
Maybe people just gave up on them?
My Toys R Us is always sold out... I got them thru their website though...

Back