Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really?
Maybe people just gave up on them?
My Toys R Us is always sold out... I got them thru their website though...

For all I know they were just restocked earlier that day but I was still surprised to see 3 He-man packs and 1 Skelly just sitting there for anyone who wanted them.

i still think mer-man is the coolest of them all. (that has been done yet)

Kuz-Nice shots man! I should get off my butt and take an updated shot.

'81 here :rock

I need to go back by Toys R Us and see if I can find those 2 packs.

Kuz-Nice shots man! I should get off my butt and take an updated shot.

'81 here :rock

I need to go back by Toys R Us and see if I can find those 2 packs.

Thanks man!! :duff!

great group shots. remember back when we only had a prototype picture of he-man and beastman?
We've come a long way...
:monkey2

My first group shot:

DSC08012B.jpg

and Now!!

DSC03811.jpg

I need to take some updated ones with that background...

yeah it is....but with matty's 5 second sell-out time...it might be worth putting on pre-order as backup...look how battle cat went

I hear you, it's just that I will not pay Scalp-Or prices. I think if I can pick up Battle Cat then a giant should be easier. MOTU fans assemble!!!

They really need to make a Scalp-Or figure...they did Mo-larr..it only seems appropriate

Still needing a Wun-Dar I don't care about scalpor prices, just want him... I pay what the figures are worth, I give 2 ____s about whose ripping me off. I love MOTUC that much :lecture :lecture :lecture

edit: don't PM saying what's it worth to yah, I'll rip your head so fast and ____ u down for breakfast, give me what you want for it and I'll decide to pay it or not.

Still needing a Wun-Dar I don't care about scalpor prices, just want him... I pay what the figures are worth, I give 2 ____s about whose ripping me off. I love MOTUC that much :lecture :lecture :lecture

edit: don't PM saying what's it worth to yah, I'll rip your head so fast and ____ u down for breakfast, give me what you want for it and I'll decide to pay it or not.

Let's make a deal! How much you pay Ski? :wave

Back