Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully I'll be off that Monday and can try and nab a few extras. Man - next month I'll be sweating, then come August I sweat again - but it's really only 4 more times. Then next year is smooth sailing ... save August again.

No Craw, you and I need MOUTC Tytus. :hi5:

Me too.... :monkey2 :grouphug

No effing way man, Orko will be EPIC. People see him as a must have. :lecture

:lecture:lecture:lecture

You know... I've been thinking about Tytus...
maybe prices on Ebay will go down, as it seems that a lot of people are cashing in on it, and don't really want it? :dunno

Anyway, I just hope so... :yess:
:lol

maybe prices on Ebay will go down, as it seems that a lot of people are cashing in on it, and don't really want it? :dunno

BC was going for some bucks when he first sold out, but I noticed those have started to come down now.

Me too.... :monkey2 :grouphug

:lecture

He will, just a matter of time.

Bennie is coming back from the vet today after being declawed, the lil guy is gonna be stoned :lol

and about $250 lesser for it as well :monkey2

I don't know who Benny is. :slap

BC was going for some bucks when he first sold out, but I noticed those have started to come down now.
:lecture

you can get a good scratching post for under $50. i'm just saying.

I have one, he uses it all the time.... it's the jumping and pouncing... and plus he likes to love on yah a lot so the claws are not the most comfortable feeling whenever he's feisty. The wife was really pushing to get him declawed I so promised to get it done.

I figured I probably won't be able to get what I wanted for my sub figure that just arrived, so I'll take the loss on it and instead welcome him to the Classics family in the way Optikk deserves.....

VINTAGE STYLE.

optikk1.jpg

optikk2.jpg

optikk3.jpg

Back