Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to open up my Optikk last night and I think he's a really awesome figure. I was thinking about him as an opponent to He-Man, though, and I have to say that he has a major disadvantage. He-Man merely has to punch Optikk in the face, which is a giant eyeball, and Optikk will be on the ground curled up in pain. He-Man wins.

Hence Optikk using a randged weapon. :rotfl

Dewd? Any leads? :pray:

I got it from a guy @ He-man.org,
not sure if he has any left, because a lot of people were requesting one, so my guess is his out...
I can ask him though.

I'm happy to hear you will be getting your hands on one, thanks to a good friend I was able to get one as well. This figure is SO much cooler in hand. The only thing is he has a tiny bit of QC.

I opened an Optikk figure and he is alot better than I thought, so far the 4HM have done a great job on every figure.

Thanks buddy!
Somehow I've managed to find the figures I miss thanks to fellow collectors!!! :clap:clap:clap

And yes the 4H rock! :rock!

Sweet, just confirmed my bro ordered an extra Tytus for me during my training! :)
:clap

Question, according to both bio's shouldn't Zodac know who Orko truely is and why he's really there?

I really don't pay attention toe the Bios... :panic:

so has Toyguru confirmed a second run of Tytus on the ORG or in the matty forums?

Nope! You can more than likely be assured that there will be a second run. If they're doing one for Battle Cat then I'm sure Tytus will have one. Here's hoping there is one for all the fans who want one or for all the people that buy the re-issues just to have "the original" printed on their box.

i'm just bitter cuz this is the first figure i couldn't get off the site in the 2 years the line has been going.

You're not the only one. Between my sub and ordering, I've been able to get every figure so far, but Tytus was insane. I hate having to even wait for a re-issue, but don't want to pay the ebay scalpers, so either option doesn't look good to me.

Throw me in the mix of folks who can claim Tytus as their first miss in 2 years. That site gets worse every month...

Sallah

So I was browsing around and was reading the latest Matty Q&A on figures.com and this was an interesting little piece of info:

Q. You have stated that there will be an additional 200x figure this year aside from Keldor and Marzo and that it will have a really cool shield. Are you refering to the Grayskull re-release in the fall or is it another character?

A. It is a different character in addition to the King Grayskull re-deco release.

So who do you guys think it is? I'm hoping for a Snake Armor He-Man. This is probably unlikely but one can dream.
Looking forward to seeing how they update King Grayskull. Let's not get into that debate again, I'm looking at you Eamon. :lol Seriously though congrats on the podcast, it was a great listen. Could be the figure that Toyguru said would be revealed in June.

Sorry if this question seems a little dense but what exactly is the point of these lists Ski? Are you making a tally so you know how many extra to order so you can help folks out or is it simply for s***s and giggles? :dunno

Back