Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say Opptik is so much more fun then I would have ever thought. My daughter really loves the figure too so in her mind she's convinced him to be good. We've taken the extra eye and placed in an extra beastman so now Oppy has a brother. I wonder if people will start selling the eyes on ebay? I could use a few extra and create an army.

I have to say Opptik is so much more fun then I would have ever thought. My daughter really loves the figure too so in her mind she's convinced him to be good. We've taken the extra eye and placed in an extra beastman so now Oppy has a brother. I wonder if people will start selling the eyes on ebay? I could use a few extra and create an army.

I have to agree. There was a lot of possibilities for pictures I wouldn't have thought would work, but actually worked quite well!
:hi5:

With his cousin Man-At-Eye

DSC03941.jpg

DSC03943.jpg

:rock:rock!!

Arrived this morning.

TytusMISB.jpg

Was lucky enough to snag him during Monday's feeding frenzy. My first MOTUC figure. Wanted to check out the new 12" buck in person. Looks good. I hope they make more 12-inch figures.

So I indeed was able to score a Tytus at a decent price!!!
:yess:

He'll be here Monday!!! :clap:clap:clap

I'm happy to hear you will be getting your hands on one, thanks to a good friend I was able to get one as well. This figure is SO much cooler in hand. The only thing is he has a tiny bit of QC.

I opened an Optikk figure and he is alot better than I thought, so far the 4HM have done a great job on every figure.

Sweet, just confirmed my bro ordered an extra Tytus for me during my training! :)

I was able to open up my Optikk last night and I think he's a really awesome figure. I was thinking about him as an opponent to He-Man, though, and I have to say that he has a major disadvantage. He-Man merely has to punch Optikk in the face, which is a giant eyeball, and Optikk will be on the ground curled up in pain. He-Man wins.

Back