Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DANCE for me!!!! DO DA SKI!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW CHA CHA, REAL SMOOTH!!!!!

TO DA LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1376.jpg

EVERY Tytus clap their hands :clap :clap :clap

mine has really tight elbow joints and i bet he could lift a regular figure up with his head sucker thing no problem. though i'm not gonna try it. i find the head sucker thing out of place. i wish he had a sword and shield instead. or an axe or war hammer even. maybe that spy monkey guy will make a custom one.

mine has really tight elbow joints and i bet he could lift a regular figure up with his head sucker thing no problem. though i'm not gonna try it. i find the head sucker thing out of place. i wish he had a sword and shield instead. or an axe or war hammer even. maybe that spy monkey guy will make a custom one.

the size of this guys just blows me away!!! :hi5:

i know nobody will care except maybe Skiman, but i got a show on about leopards on Animal Planet right now and my cat is just glued to the TV. it's funny.

i know nobody will care except maybe Skiman, but i got a show on about leopards on Animal Planet right now and my cat is just glued to the TV. it's funny.

I was watching RE1 and RE2 Apocalypse this week and my cats were freaking out about the infected dogs.

you're gonna love it. i just wish he had the full shoulder articulation. it really limits his action poses without it. the paint and airbrushing detail is as beautiful as the 6 in figures.

So what you're saying is that 12 inches is as good as 6? :naughty

the best part is, he cleans up his own packing materials:
[IMG]https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd51/jonsellner/MOTU/IMG_1378.jpg
:lol :rock!!

How about this!!! :yess:
DSC04188.jpg
g

So what you're saying is that 12 inches is as good as 6? :naughty

:rotfl

Back