Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
size matters.:naughty

IMG_1379.jpg

Tytus's Nephilim Cockadoo just couldnt fit in either...sorry Gals

i don't know. something tells me Teela is pretty loose. you don't get to be Captain of the Royal Guard for a pair of shoes. you get that on your back.

Oh my Craw. :monkey4

Anybody getting She-Ra and not wanting her? Please let me know. :)

I should have an extra one, I think She-Ra will be plentiful once everyone receives theirs.

Oh I just meant there will be extras from the subs. I have two subs and barely want She-Ra. And then there is Bow...god damn it.

Love the display and the clear Medicom stands. Where else, besides eBay, can you get these?? There haven't been any on there for awhile and the one on there now is $10. I know they're usually around $4 and am looking to get some.

I have a couple of borrowed medi stands and a couple of whippie (? not sure if that's their techincal name but that's what I've heard them called before) stands. The medi stands came from medis I sold without stands because I wanted to keep them and the others which are basically cheaper versions of them came when I group of friends all chipped in and bought them in bulk to save us all money. I can look around and see if I have any extra lying around for you but I think I'm using them all.

Pixeldan's review is up.
She-Ra looks ok... though they should have split her plastic skirt up the sides to help with her articulation. i might just do it to mine on my own.

That's actually pretty cool. I really like the MOTU staction figure line from NECA, so these look pretty neat. They're probably a lot better than the Bandai America crap that's going to be coming out. I hope they retail for around $20 or so.

Such a pity that Mattel didn't get Thundercats. The Four Horsemen would belted it out of the park.

I've rarely seen a Ban Dai figures that makes me think they will make good TC figures.

Back