Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he does look a lot better like that but I still for some reason just don't care for him.

Here's some photos I took for selling my extra Randor and Scareglow.

MOTUandTombRaider006.jpg

MOTUandTombRaider005.jpg

He's a pic of He-Man with the staction weapons. It actually works pretty well if you like the weapons design.

MOTUandTombRaider022.jpg

Here a shot of basically the only action figure stuff that has been allowed outside of the computer/office/room my wife can hide from guest room

MOTUandTombRaider025.jpg

And this is the one on the self he hasn't discovered yet :monkey3

MOTUandTombRaider026.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a bad picture of the main display. It's the middle shelf of a bookcase/shelf thing. The other figures are spaced throughout the other shelves. It actually won't look too bad once we have our garage sale and all the junk stacked up against the first level disappears.

MOTUandTombRaider019.jpg

Yeah the paint on the face shows a little slop but I also think it's a crappy picture.

It is. He's too blown out, the torso appears a completely different shade. :/ Of all the spots that get free figs early I think AFP is the only one that can photograph them worth a damn. Personally I prefer that "catalog shot" approach, but I'm weird like that.

It is. He's too blown out, the torso appears a completely different shade. :/ Of all the spots that get free figs early I think AFP is the only one that can photograph them worth a damn. Personally I prefer that "catalog shot" approach, but I'm weird like that.

Holy ____ing ____! It's MANDO!!! Welcome back brother! We thought you were dead?!?!? :slap

Here's a bad picture of the main display. It's the middle shelf of a bookcase/shelf thing. The other figures are spaced throughout the other shelves. It actually won't look too bad once we have our garage sale and all the junk stacked up against the first level disappears.

MOTUandTombRaider019.jpg

Love the display and the clear Medicom stands. Where else, besides eBay, can you get these?? There haven't been any on there for awhile and the one on there now is $10. I know they're usually around $4 and am looking to get some.

Back