Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First image of the Lion-O staction figure from popcultureshock. I'm sure there's a TC thread for this but regardless it'll reach all the right people here.

6962d1275792033-first-image-icon-heroess-6-lion-o-staction-31745_1197597118951_1799191008_376767_2338702_n.jpg

https://www.figures.com/forums/news/10686-first-image-icon-heroess-6-lion-o-staction.html

Eh, not sure. PCS seems to be pretty good in the quality department but I like the Hard Hero statue more. This loooks more stylized and a bit more bland. Not sure just yet...

Such a pity that Mattel didn't get Thundercats. The Four Horsemen would belted it out of the park.

I've rarely seen a Ban Dai figures that makes me think they will make good TC figures.

:lecture

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol, Deak...

:huh

i found an awesome looking metal/pewter spiked club. it was like 7 inches long. i was gonna paint it up. first the seller told me he had them, then he told me he didn't. it would have kicked ass.

Such a pity that Mattel didn't get Thundercats. The Four Horsemen would belted it out of the park.

I've rarely seen a Ban Dai figures that makes me think they will make good TC figures.

Bandai america I agree.
Bandai japan however makes a line that ( style and articulation wise) Blows MOTUC out of the park as far as action figures go.

I'm refering to S.H.Figuarts

tamnatc68s.jpg
ban951584_1.jpg
ban955955_2.jpg

those are , i will admit, SLIGHTLY more expensive than MOTUC ( 35ish)
but, they are in the same scale.

If bandai America could do something like that, Jawsome. but they won't. Expect the thundercats line to be more or less the same as the new power rangers stuff they've cranked out I'll wager.

I picked this up from Toy Anxiety last Friday, hopefully he will look cool with it. The blade is actually metal.

axe.jpg

That's pretty cool.

I ended up passing on Tytus cause I just don't care for the design. The legs look funky, his feet are weird looking, and to be honest I think he just looks like a 200X figure.
That said I did have an idea to make him a good sized axe because he needs a WEAPON and not a grabber. What is he a senior citizen?.... He can't fight Megator with a floor buffer, or maybe that's why he got killed. :nana:

Anyway, I've got little doubt that SpyMonkey will make somehing fit for the giant but I'm still tempted to have a go at it.

The Lion-O staction is not from Popcultureshock... PCS is making a 1/4 scale one, though.

I just read that article about Lion-O and it sounds like they're hinting that this is sculpted by the 4 Horsemen.

First image of the Lion-O staction figure from popcultureshock. I'm sure there's a TC thread for this but regardless it'll reach all the right people here.

6962d1275792033-first-image-icon-heroess-6-lion-o-staction-31745_1197597118951_1799191008_376767_2338702_n.jpg

https://www.figures.com/forums/news/10686-first-image-icon-heroess-6-lion-o-staction.html

I thought the Stactions were made by Icon Heroes?... :dunno

Eh, not sure. PCS seems to be pretty good in the quality department but I like the Hard Hero statue more. This loooks more stylized and a bit more bland. Not sure just yet...

I'll wait for more pics...

Bandai america I agree.
Bandai japan however makes a line that ( style and articulation wise) Blows MOTUC out of the park as far as action figures go.

If bandai America could do something like that, Jawsome. but they won't. Expect the thundercats line to be more or less the same as the new power rangers stuff they've cranked out I'll wager.

Yeah, i doubt these will be developed by Bandai Japan...
besides, if I remember correctly they will only make the ones from the new cartoon...

Hey did you guys see that apparently some "reviewer" sold a Keldor on Ebay?

https://cgi.ebay.com/MOTU-Classics-...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cadd7b7c7

If so, what a ******... because now Mattel won't be comfortable sending figures to reviewers first...
:slap

Here's Matty's comment on FB:

Hey Everyone, Thanks for posting the eBay links. We do pass them on to Mattel security for investigation and they really appreciate it.

Jeeez! They GIVE YOU FREE SWAG and you sell it? Whoever that was is a freakin nutjob! :pow I could sell these toys to a blind man! :mad:

I thought the Stactions were made by Icon Heroes?... :dunno
No, you're right. Not sure where I pulled PCS from. :eek:

Last edited:
Bandai america I agree.

tamnatc68s.jpg
ban951584_1.jpg
ban955955_2.jpg

Why those look like Bandai's version of Revoltech. They are awesome figures and I would love a Thundercat or 2 to be doneas Figuarts. I'd love to see some G.I. Joes or Marvel characters done as Figuarts or Revoltechs. Remember the Revoltech Transformers?

I'd rather see pics of Thundercats here than that bore of a line called dragon ball Z

Bandai america I agree.

tamnatc68s.jpg
ban951584_1.jpg
ban955955_2.jpg

I really don't even know who these _____ are? :dunno

There's no doubt Ban Dai japan make good highly detailed nicely articulated figures.
But never seen anything that come close to thiundercats, ie. big dudes and will it be Japan or America that get's the toy licence?
I fear it's gonna be the same folks as Ben 10. Which are fine for kids but not for collectors.

Yes Ban Dai Japan are really good but I still think MOTUC are the best action figures to date. I'm speaking in terms of sculpt combined articulation.

Back