Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$45 bones Kuz, hand dem over.
:cuckoo:

Even looking like that, he's a vag magnet. :lol

TIN FOIL
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

TERRORISM!

MountainTroll.jpg

PS. i already got Bow. i just drew a moustache on one of my he-ros with a sharpie. instant Bow
:lol

OH NOES, he's awake :panic::panic:
:rotfl

$45 bones Kuz, hand dem over.

it's because Teemu accepts weird monies.... :yess: :goodpost:

Ski, look at my history and reputation here selling...over 100+ transactions sold using Money Order and yes people have sent me cash too! Never had a problem getting any monies,nor have let anyone down on these boards....there are honest people out there and I have no wants or reason to rip anyone here off...heck things I sell, majority of the time, I take a loss of what I paid :)

Ski, look at my history and reputation here selling...over 100+ transactions sold using Money Order and yes people have sent me cash too! Never had a problem getting any monies,nor have let anyone down on these boards....there are honest people out there and I have no wants or reason to rip anyone here off...heck things I sell, majority of the time, I take a loss of what I paid :)

Gotcha.jpg

:yess::yess::yess:

Teemu just

pwned-facekick.jpg

You guys!!! :rock!

Just wait until Bow comes out. I predict page 4.

Sure, sure...and he'll still sell out because all the fanboys, scalpers, etc. will buy 'em even though they swear they won't. :panic:

i'm currently watching Masters of the Universe movie on Showtime. haven't seen this movie since i was a kid. damn this movie could have been so much better.

Showtime? Bah! I have the DVD. Only $5 at Wal-Mart. Even if it is in the old Warner Bros. cardboard packaging. Need a Blu-Ray copy now :slap

Back