Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm currently watching Masters of the Universe movie on Showtime. haven't seen this movie since i was a kid. damn this movie could have been so much better.

i'm currently watching Masters of the Universe movie on Showtime. haven't seen this movie since i was a kid. damn this movie could have been so much better.

I might watch it tonight if it's on NetFlix live play, just watched Conan The Destroyer this weekend.

it's been on showtime alot lately but always at like 6 or 7 in the morning. pffft....mornings.

i hate that the majority of the film takes place on earth. i guess they save money on background shots that way.

Last edited:
It shoul've been a lot better, but they split the budget in half and decided to make two films for the price of one. The other movie being Superman IV.... The plan was to make the Superman and MOTU movies on the cheap and then use the money they brought in to produce the Spiderman movie. Well both fiilms tanked and the plans for the She-Ra movie and He-Man sequel were scrapped along with any hope of getting Spiderman off the ground.:cuckoo:

There's no doubt Ban Dai japan make good highly detailed nicely articulated figures.
But never seen anything that come close to thiundercats, ie. big dudes and will it be Japan or America that get's the toy licence?
I fear it's gonna be the same folks as Ben 10. Which are fine for kids but not for collectors.

Yes Ban Dai Japan are really good but I still think MOTUC are the best action figures to date. I'm speaking in terms of sculpt combined articulation.

Going to need to disagree with you there again. Based solely upon your requirements, the Figma line by Max factory is probably king.

Don't get me wrong, I Love MOTUC so far, all I'm saying is that there is better out there.

I like the MOTU movie but I know it could have been a hell of a lot better. Still thought the design (albeit derivative) are still pretty cool. Even Skeletor with his golden prom queen outfit. I like it on it's own merits of ____tyness. And that's one to grow on!™

yeah,been trying to sell my 200x MOTU of 23 figures for $90 shipped...you almost have to give them away

Just wait until Bow comes out. I predict page 4.

*SLAP!*That's for blasphemy!
zardoz%2Bsean%2Bconnery.jpg

Back