Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's teefury.com shirt = Pure 100% Win!!!

bottom_Grayskull_Jumper.jpg
:lol, now that is pure awesome :lol :rock
x :wave

for real or are we just hoping??

my telepathy from Toyguru says yes....I have been good at the guessing game and through clues and research....I am pretty sure its him....the Toyfare editor said no to the rumored original Roboto..and its got to be a Hero and something good for the MOTU Hall of Fame ceremony....just about 100% sure its Manny!

Hey I'd happily go in a Grayskull bouncy castle.

Somebody should post this over in Facebook and recommend to mattel that they have their entire convention stall a bouncy castle.

My computer was down for a few weeks, so here's a pic of Tytus and Optik.

Sweet!!! We need more Tytii here...:rock!!

Hey I'd happily go in a Grayskull bouncy castle.

Somebody should post this over in Facebook and recommend to mattel that they have their entire convention stall a bouncy castle.

I'm not sure I'd like to get there that with a bunch of sweaty comic book fans @ SDCC... :yuck

Well,
great job Matty....seriously...
Man, POP fans are going to be even more pissed off @ Mattel for this...

From Matty's Facebook

She-Ra's head and improvements for future MOTUC females
Today at 11:12am

He-Fans,

There has been some buzz from early PR samples regarding the difficulty on swapping She-Ra's heads and the neck peg. I want everyone to know that we are well aware of this. We actually went through several all new neck peg joints with the factory on She-Ra to try and get better movement and ease of swapping the heads compared to previous females. We thought we had fixed it!

It looks like our approval sample worked better then the final final product. She-Ra has already been produced and is on the way to DR for sale. But we are going back to our vendor (again!) on this issue to make sure it improved. We are VERY committed to delivering excellent figures and it drives me crazy just as much as you guys when the heads are difficult to swap or create any type of "bobble" movement.

She-Ra continues to be one of the best figures to date, but it is true the heads are a bit hard to swap (but still totally swappable, you just need to really push them in place). We will continue to improve the female neck joint until it is perfect.

We are working on this! You have my Matty word.

Matty

Back