Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was not incredibly excited about the Carnivus announcement, but he looks really nice. I will be looking forward to getting this during my birthday month.

I am very happy with Chief Carnivus.
Ya gotta love lion warriors.

I can understand the lack of excitment given we want more traditional characters but this is a great way to get more from a mould, this increasing our chances at getting cooler unique stuff.

Very much looking forward to getting Chief Carnivus!! :)

yeah,I really like Carnivus and how he came out...I dont mind 200x characters compared to getting NA in the line

can't wait for more Horde members. finally.

i'd still rather have snake-men though.

only snake man I really want is Cobra Kahn...I was just about getting out of MOTU around then when the snakemen arrived...my younger brother left off where I started though...the evil Horde is way cooler :)

I'm going to check on my She-Ra too. Matty seems to slip the shipping notice in on the weekend before the sales date.

Sweet mother____ing Christ Digital River sucks donkey ____. Let me get out the violin, so I had credit card fraud on my account recently and had to renumber my account. So now I am trying get these chuckle-heads to update my information and put it through, well no luck. Don't ever move, don't ever update your payment information, and don't ever feed Digital River after midnight. I swear this line is such a pain in the ass. :violin

Sweet mother____ing Christ Digital River sucks donkey ____. Let me get out the violin, so I had credit card fraud on my account recently and had to renumber my account. So now I am trying get these chuckle-heads to update my information and put it through, well no luck. Don't ever move, don't ever update your payment information, and don't ever feed Digital River after midnight. I swear this line is such a pain in the ass. :violin

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Here's an image of a Digital River employee standing next to his computer. He can't help you because he's trapped in a glass box.

mogwai.jpg

My card wasn't topped up in time so I got a renewal failure on friday.
So I changed my card and today I got my renewal no problem....much to my relief.

So I dunno what's happening with you Deak Starkiller.

Here's an image of a Digital River employee standing next to his computer. He can't help you because he's trapped in a glass box.

mogwai.jpg

Ouch look at the eyes on that thing... Cocaine is a powerful drug :exactly:

My card wasn't topped up in time so I got a renewal failure on friday.
So I changed my card and today I got my renewal no problem....much to my relief.

So I dunno what's happening with you Deak Starkiller.

Topped up? Is this card that you put funds into? :confused: :monkey4

I had my subscription canceled after Wundar. Initially I was going to cancel Optikk but they did that AND canceled my sub. I couldn't be happier though.

One of Sideshow's greatest assets is their online ordering system and their customer service. No one else comes close.

Back