Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*bump on the thread yet no one posted anything* :dunno

Some are saying its Cheif Carnivus- leader of the cat people

I knew he was coming this year,but not for september...if its not manny,hes definitely coming soon

Mattel September MOTU figure is Chief Carnivus.

So Manny or Roboto,Buzz off and possibly Bow to finish off 2010

Mattel September MOTU figure is Chief Carnivus.

So Manny or Roboto,Buzz off and possibly Bow to finish off 2010

Sorry Teemu, I am at work and didn't get a chance to see this till just now. I dig it, he was cool. I can get behind a furry in the line. And I don't want Bow to finish anything off...ever. Especially my favorite toyline for the remainder of the year. :lol

Last edited:
Here's a better pic:

Masters+of+the+Universe+Classics+Chief+Carnivus+_900x1200_.jpg

more news......

And in a brief, too quick to pic moment, attendees got a glimpse in the slide show of what appeared to be Grizzlor. More pictures to come!

As predicted,Grizzlor is coming (at SDCC)...just cant figure out the exact months with these :)

more news......

And in a brief, too quick to pic moment, attendees got a glimpse in the slide show of what appeared to be Grizzlor. More pictures to come!

As predicted,Grizzlor is coming (at SDCC)...just cant figure out the exact months with these :)

Awesome! Hordak can have his Horde minions start joining him now. I hope Grizzlor is furry.

I´m out of town, so I finally got a chance to login!!
Awesome!!!:rock!
I love it!!!
I wonder if Grizzlor will have "real hair"?
Can´t wait for more pics!!

yes, he's got the Fur.....someone said it looked Nappy from the glimpse he got..whatever I guess...I am sure it looks good

Back