Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch look at the eyes on that thing... Cocaine is a powerful drug :exactly:

Agreed. I think the gremlin is a duster fiend though.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ULPktjNserc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ULPktjNserc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

My card wasn't topped up in time so I got a renewal failure on friday.
So I changed my card and today I got my renewal no problem....much to my relief.

So I dunno what's happening with you Deak Starkiller.

I don't know either, so I am going to call India er' I mean Customer Service and see what happens. Maybe I'll get "Jefferson" on the line. :mad:

Sweet mother____ing Christ Digital River sucks donkey ____. Let me get out the violin, so I had credit card fraud on my account recently and had to renumber my account. So now I am trying get these chuckle-heads to update my information and put it through, well no luck. Don't ever move, don't ever update your payment information, and don't ever feed Digital River after midnight. I swear this line is such a pain in the ass. :violin

And yet I've tried twice to cancel my sub and I keep getting charged.

Between last month's Tytus debacle and if I get stiffed on my sub(s) and Keldor then I am out. ____ it, I have the 80's collection to give me my MOTU fix. I am pissed.

Here's an image of a Digital River employee standing next to his computer. He can't help you because he's trapped in a glass box.

mogwai.jpg

Looks like Gwildor. Gwildor is running DR.:panic:

Looks like some subscription She-Ras are already being delivered today. Someone on the .org posted pictures and their thoughts.

I guessing tomorrow is going to be a complete mess. Here's hoping my streak continues and I can get Keldor.

I am just putting it out there, I may be SOL for She-Ra so if anyone is feeling generous I may need the hook-ups. Thanks. :wave

Yeah tomorrow will be a true test to see how well ADJUSTED Matty did with their production numbers.

I really don't care for September's figure. I'm a true 80's junkie and not much into the 200X line. I'll be selling that one as well as my Marzo. Keldor will be super cool though since that is related to Skeletor. My big worries are securing Keldor and Faker tomorrow. She-ra is already in the mail and will probably arrive tomorrow or Wednesday.

I am just putting it out there, I may be SOL for She-Ra so if anyone is feeling generous I may need the hook-ups. Thanks. :wave

I'll see what I can do. I have one from my subscription but I was also going to grab one for my daughter. Right now I have a back up for pre-order from bbts but I'll see if I can get an extra one or two tomorrow with Keldor.

I thought you were getting her from your subs?

:gah: I guess you missed my post crying about having my debit card renumbered and updating it with Matty to only have it fail. Twice. I have updated my information again and I still don't have a confirmation. I think I will give the line the axe if I am ____ed out of She-Ra and Keldor.

I'll see what I can do. I have one from my subscription but I was also going to grab one for my daughter. Right now I have a back up for pre-order from bbts but I'll see if I can get an extra one or two tomorrow with Keldor.

Thanks duder, but don't take one away from your kid. Kids>dorks when it comes to toys.

:gah: I guess you missed my post crying about having my debit card renumbered and updating it with Matty to only have it fail. Twice. I have updated my information again and I still don't have a confirmation. I think I will give the line the axe if I am ____ed out of She-Ra and Keldor.

ahhh I saw that, I thought you gotten it straighten out, so it FAILS to charge the sub so hence you're not getting the figs...

I see now. :(

Did you change it to be your default card? I've heard of people having problems with Matty trying to use their expired cards because they forgot to change the new one to the default when the added it.

Back