Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks like today is shelf rearranging day. I want to pose He Man and She Ra together but with my current set up that just is not gonna happen. I'm also having trouble with my DCUC/MOTU He-Man -he wants to be a shelf diver. Those Greyskull stands are great though, a peg in each foot and he stays up, just leans forward every now and then.

I need to rearrange mine too. I think it's going to be a two shelfer set up now.

Oh mines been on two shelves for a while because I love using the Greyskull stands. Plus, after so many figures it begins to look cluttered. Can't wait to be out on my own with a whole room/basement dedicated to the displays - then it will be much easier.

Lol, well I guess I should have said the main display. Right now I have the main display (mock battle set up) in front of the Castle Grayskull from King Grayskull's box on a shelf and then a bunch of the other figures were sprinkled around the room on different book shelves but now they've really over run them so I'm thinking by putting all of those on a single shelf I might be able to make it look less cluttered.

I don't know what I'm going to do by the end of the line if it really does last until 2016. Maybe the wife will be all for adding on an additional MOTU room to the house. :monkey3

Having issues as well, do you guys think I should be using stands?

bc10.jpg

she-ra is a great figure...if you get one without the QC issues..its one nice figure with the filmation head

Having issues as well, do you guys think I should be using stands?

bc10.jpg

Oooh...you got the rare brown repaints! :yess:

I've decided to just stick with my favorites from this line so I haven't been following ToyGuru's trail of lies. Any news on Man E Faces or Ram Man yet?

Oooh...you got the rare brown repaints! :yess:

I've decided to just stick with my favorites from this line so I haven't been following ToyGuru's trail of lies. Any news on Man E Faces or Ram Man yet?

I think Man E Faces will be at SDCC....my speculation ,he'll be November or December's figure...if not then,early 2011

October-Grizzlor
November-Man E Faces
December- Buzz-off (toyguru said, that month would be one of his major favorites)
January-Catra (maybe further in 2011)
February-Fisto
March-Clawful or stinkor
April- Bow
May-Faceless One

Well it looks like today is shelf rearranging day. I want to pose He Man and She Ra together but with my current set up that just is not gonna happen. I'm also having trouble with my DCUC/MOTU He-Man -he wants to be a shelf diver. Those Greyskull stands are great though, a peg in each foot and he stays up, just leans forward every now and then.

I didn't like the stands at all. Wait, I take that back. I hated the stands. The pegs weren't big enough.

I'm now using a 1/8" dowell with the edges rounded down and they do much better job. Too good almost, as you have to wedge them on the peg and then they are stuck on there and to remove you have to wiggle it some. It was the smallest diameter home depot had. maybe find 1 size smaller at Michael's this weekend for next attempt at display. Also, the females foot holes are smallers than the male characters, so I can't use the pegs on them.

I think Man E Faces will be at SDCC....my speculation ,he'll be November or December's figure...if not then,early 2011

October-Grizzlor
November-Man E Faces
December- Buzz-off (toyguru said, that month would be one of his major favorites)
January-Catra (maybe further in 2011)
February-Fisto
March-Clawful or stinkor
April- Bow
May-Faceless One

Some good ones in there. They are going to hold out on Ram Man until the bitter end. :mad:

Oo-larr the barbarian(jungle He-man) from the Minicomics will likely be the 2011 Subscription figure...the clue is in Gy-gor's bio
watch and see!

More than an easy pass for me. I do find it funny that when optik was announced there was much rage that we got a NA heman character before one of the old school major players. Yet I don't hear much of that rage over a completely new character. Gygor had to be more time consuming and cost more to produce than say, Man E Faces or Ram Man

Back