Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it suggests that we will not a have a Castle Grayskull until a movie year!

Now who's to say that we will not have a movie going into production next year?!
To much wishful thinking there maybe?

I want a Castle Grayskull now! why does Mattel/Toyguru act like this wont sell on its own...we all know it doesnt need a movie to support it...make it now,while the line is hot...business common sense would tell you that :)

wow, lots of questions. i still wanna see how She-ra is supposed to fit on a horse. and they better not do the "Build a Castle Grayskull" idea. either give us the whole thing or nothing.

Toyguru said..."if" they do a castle grayskull..it would be a one set playset piece..

They also mentioned the possibility of vehicles or playsets...
maybe they'll surprise us with a Movie announcement and Castle Grayskull?
Or some cool vehicles?...

My question is, in 2011, will we have the first playsets and/or vehicles?

Stay tuned for sdcc and you just might find out!

They also mentioned the possibility of vehicles or playsets...
maybe they'll surprise us with a Movie announcement and Castle Grayskull?
Or some cool vehicles?...

actually "they" didn't mention anything...we did! more like, we were hoping for...........we might see a vehicle...but a castle? pfffft! its not a movie year :dunno....dont count on seeing Castle Grayskull this SDCC :(

Okay so where the hell was this character in the series?! Is this from the 200X cartoon or something? Does Matty REALLY think they're gonna make money off this?

WHO IS TOK-ATOR?!

tok-ator-exclusive.jpg

Oo-larr is the 2011 subscription figure

the sub figure is a figure from the mini-comics,the character above is a made up turd

This is just about the stupidest question ever, is this moron living under a rock!?!

Q. Cheif Carnivus and Grizzlor both look good, when can we expect more information on future figures, ie. beyond August aside from Gy-Gor?

A. We will have a lot of new MOTUC figures to announce at SDCC taking fans into 2011!

:slap

Ordered three Keldors (one was for trade) and wouldn't you know it, the one I open for display has two halves of the male purple power sword (Anyone have two female halves ?) I called the Matty site (digital rivers) and tell them, and thier customer service is sending me a whole extra figure. I don't even have to send the other figure in, so for all the problems with their site (ordering) I personally think their CS department is great. :hi5:

Back