Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they got orko's bio up if anybody cares:

After the rise of the Horde Empire, evil again outweighed the forces of good in the five dimensions. So in every generation a Cosmic Warrior was recruited by the Overlords of Trolla™ to fight against evil. Each was given the Sword of He, a weapon infused with the Power of the Universe. They were also assigned a Trollan guide to watch over and advise them in their quests. On the planet of Eternia®, after five centuries of being split in two, the Trollan Power Sword® was at long last joined and bequeathed to an heir worthy of its power — Prince Adam® of the royal household. Orko®, a member of the Trollan magical elite, was assigned to watch over Adam. Although he was a powerful mage on Trolla®, the hidden mystic properties of Eternia® turned his magiks into little more than entertaining tricks, which he uses to entertain his friends and remain undercover.

i wasn't planning on getting one anyway. just think it's strange that they would jack up the price on a figure that "supposedly" cost them nothing to tool.

toyguru just messaged on matty and said its 40...once again,another digital river error

The PO and pick up option is nice. Hopefully it all goes well!

Fortunately I'm one who has never had a problem with DR, but I guess chalk up one more small issue to them :lol I just get the bad luck with the poor QC on the figs :slap

Yeah it's nice for them to do the PO. The only thing that stinks is the friend that is going to try to help me out can't do it with the credit cards.

forget for just a moment that it's mo-lar in this set. is $40 too much to ask for a 2 pack? if they start releasing 2 packs in this line (ie army builders)

forget for just a moment that it's mo-lar in this set. is $40 too much to ask for a 2 pack? if they start releasing 2 packs in this line (ie army builders)

Well at $20 a figure for the normal ones IF the army builders carry enough extras like heads, accessories and weapons I could see $40 as making sense. Also if the army builder two packs carry two different army builders like one Horde Trooper and one Guard per pack it also makes sense at $40.

I was using the army builders as an example, my point was what if they start releasing other 2-packs, not like the TRU ones, say like Mo-Larr and skelly if it's a "versus" 2 pack with alternate heads or accessories.

COMPLETELY off topic (sort of) since we are talking about a Robot chicken tie in... will Grizzlor come withe She'Ra's boot to attach to his rear?

https://flimmr.passagen.se/movie/robot_chicken_she_ra_has_her_period.action

Check out Grizzlor!
This was posted @ the Matty forums!

34566413477431682159891.jpg

Back