Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the trap door with fake molded legs attached to the saddle is the most retarded thing i've ever heard. it had better not come to that.

unless they pack in an additional She-ra with swiftwind, i do not see ANY other way they can do it.

and i think matty's too cheap to pack in another She-ra.

No pinky here :tap

pinky.jpg

She-Ra's skirt not withstanding. What is it with MOTU elitists? "No PoP, No N/A, Very little 200x" What is the problem with having these other extensions of the Universe in this line? I grew up on He-man, since '84 it's been one of my passions. I have no problem what so ever with the other franchises being involved.
I swear I think there's gonna be a riot if we get Catra before we get Man-E_faces. we'll see everyone in time I'm sure don't get your panties in a bunch because your favorite didn't come out this month.

She-Ra's skirt not withstanding. What is it with MOTU elitists? "No PoP, No N/A, Very little 200x" What is the problem with having these other extensions of the Universe in this line? I grew up on He-man, since '84 it's been one of my passions. I have no problem what so ever with the other franchises being involved.
I swear I think there's gonna be a riot if we get Catra before we get Man-E_faces. we'll see everyone in time I'm sure don't get your panties in a bunch because your favorite didn't come out this month.

some people just want the figures they collected as a child. mattel seems to be forcing subs on people in order to even be able to get a figure, so a lot of collectors are gonna be stuck with figures they don't want because of this.

You're being obtuse. Don't get me wrong, some stuff is ok but I collect the MOTUC line not the POP-if-ye-wanna line. It's not end of the world stuff I just would prefer classic or 2000X material. I think some of Matty's choice are a bit :slap worthy. And I agree Man-E-Faces before Catra. I don't want holes in the line.

some people just want the figures they collected as a child. mattel seems to be forcing subs on people in order to even be able to get a figure, so a lot of collectors are gonna be stuck with figures they don't want because of this.

:lecture Preach on brother Craw!

Pffft....you don't even open the brown shippers so why does the color matter?

Of course he prefers brown over pink. I like to open up the pink myself. Zing!

1.In 1982, MOTU came first and it was a line that lasted 5 years and we got 50+ characters,vehicles and playsets.
2.The best Characters are in MOTU and always will be.
3.POP was designed for girls and gaylords alike.
4.MOTU in space (new adventures) just plain ole sucks
5.200x is cool,but is not CLASSIC

:lecture:lecture:lecture

mattel knows without the subs...that most POP and NA characters will not sell out on their own...locking up "forced to buy" customer subs guarantees that.

personally i don't mind POP stuff. i like chicks and i trust the 4H to make em look good. NA just doesn't interest me at all. that eyeball guy wasn't very impressive. but i'd still take any of the true classics over POP any day. i'd hate to see the line end abruptly some day and i've got 10 POP and NA characters but i'm missing someone like Buzz-off or something like that. there's no guarantee that the line will last long enough to give us every character from all the different properties and if that is so, then i'd like as many of the real MOTU figures as possible.

oh i donno, optik seemed to sell pretty well.

we dont really know that....yeah they covered the sub which is automatic and probably only produced a 100 more after that....I guarantee without the subs..he would of stuck around...besides the scal-pors and online stores are buying up alot of inventory for re-sale

personally i don't mind POP stuff. i like chicks and i trust the 4H to make em look good. NA just doesn't interest me at all. that eyeball guy wasn't very impressive. but i'd still take any of the true classics over POP any day. i'd hate to see the line end abruptly some day and i've got 10 POP and NA characters but i'm missing someone like Buzz-off or something like that. there's no guarantee that the line will last long enough to give us every character from all the different properties and if that is so, then i'd like as many of the real MOTU figures as possible.

with the crappy economy and people's money getting tighter, thats why I want these Now, before later! (I dont trust Mattel)

Ram Man
Fisto
Man E Faces
Buzzoff
Mekaneck
Sy-klone
Clawful
Jitsu
Spikor
Stinkor
Two-bad
Kobra Kahn

Didn't mean to make the _____ matter hit the oscillating unit, :)

I wanted to add that in '89 when N/A came out I was still playing with my old he-man stuff. When I saw it for the first time I was ecstatic. When I came to the states He-man was the first toy I wanted ( apparently a kid was in the airport with a he man and skelley) I was there opening day for the Masters movie in 87. So when the line died I was heart broken. I saw N/a and the magic was back. I loved everything about it. In fact Thunder punching he man was and is my favorite vintage He-man, and one I'm looking forward to in this new line. So all i'm saying is that you can want the original stuff all you want, and I agree if we don't get Fisto soon somebody's gonna get hurt. But don't hate on those of us who love the rest of the universe. I'm sure we'll get everyone in time. just as i'm sure we'll see a new retail line in the next few years. So everyone just play nice and we'll see what's next.

ps. one last thing, along with Greyskull....where's my slime pit????

Didn't mean to make the _____ matter hit the oscillating unit, :)

I wanted to add that in '89 when N/A came out I was still playing with my old he-man stuff. When I saw it for the first time I was ecstatic. When I came to the states He-man was the first toy I wanted ( apparently a kid was in the airport with a he man and skelley) I was there opening day for the Masters movie in 87. So when the line died I was heart broken. I saw N/a and the magic was back. I loved everything about it. In fact Thunder punching he man was and is my favorite vintage He-man, and one I'm looking forward to in this new line. So all i'm saying is that you can want the original stuff all you want, and I agree if we don't get Fisto soon somebody's gonna get hurt. But don't hate on those of us who love the rest of the universe. I'm sure we'll get everyone in time. just as i'm sure we'll see a new retail line in the next few years. So everyone just play nice and we'll see what's next.

ps. one last thing, along with Greyskull....where's my slime pit????

Not 100% sure about the slime pit, but I know where your greskull is.

Ok, that was bad, and I now feel bad.

If I really wanted to be a ____, I'd post a current pic of greyskull.
Best part is, no one has any idea what we're talking about.
Speaking of the slime pit, I soon need to get some slime.

If I really wanted to be a ____, I'd post a current pic of greyskull.
Best part is, no one has any idea what we're talking about.
Speaking of the slime pit, I soon need to get some slime.

I don't know about a current pic, but I could post one of it's last known location lol, but I don't want to bring the board down.

Back