Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so, everyone ready for marzo on thursday?

nope...my sub converts on the 13th...no need to be at matty this month

I think the final 2010 monthly figures will be

Oct-Grizzlor
Nov-Buzz-off
Dec-Bow

Last edited:
I've been monkeying around with this idea for a while, playing with my new camera, and flash set ups. let me know what you think. The idea was a photo-essay for my wife's photo class

hm1.jpg

hm2.jpg

hm3.jpg

hm4.jpg

hm5.jpg

hm6.jpg

hm7.jpg

hm8.jpg

hm9.jpg

hm10.jpg

Last edited:
Funny part was when it came time for Teela's big "girl power" moment she wouldn't stand up. She kept falling over before i could snap the shot.

Awesome pics man!!:clap

But for shame having Battle Cat's helmet on wrong. :wink1:

how's the helmet on wrong?, just curious.

as for poor Trap-jaw I was torn between who was gonna get mauled so without telling her why I shouted to my wife "trap-jaw or Faker?"
She nervously said "Trap-jaw, Why?" Then she lol'd when she saw me set up the shot. I also thought it would be a nice omage to back when they first came out and everyone shot BC jumping TJ

how's the helmet on wrong?, just curious.

as for poor Trap-jaw I was torn between who was gonna get mauled so without telling her why I shouted to my wife "trap-jaw or Faker?"
She nervously said "Trap-jaw, Why?" Then she lol'd when she saw me set up the shot. I also thought it would be a nice omage to back when they first came out and everyone shot BC jumping TJ
the front of the helmet needs to sit down lower. you have too much of his top lip/nose area exposed. if you look inside the mask you can see where the tiger's nose should fit cuz it is molded to fit his facial features.

guess what guys...Mo-larr is now $50...matty lists the set from $40 to $50 now...glad I am not wasting my money on it

WTF??? why do 2 $20 figures equal $50??? doesn't add up......literally.

stick it to matty and dont buy one...Mo-larr doesnt exist in the canon of MOTU anyway...dont buy just because Mattel wants to throw a stupid character into the mix.I dont see this flying off the shelves and
if we dont buy it, perhaps Mattel will think twice.this set is not worth $50

Back