Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree 100%. Aren't these figures called "classics" as in the ____ we got in the 80s as kids??? Well it started out that way and ____ was good for a while so I gladly signed up for the Sub. Next thing I know Im getting figs that don't belong to the classic line, figs no longer had the same paint apps and QC in general started to slip. Now if you want a bonus fig or if you don't have a sub....good luck. And god forbid something happens during your order....digital river knows as much about the product or what they are doing as the plastic plant in my office lobby.

For that reason I won't sub next year and only check once in a while for monthly releases that are "classics"

In fact, I don't even display them anymore.

:exactly: You and I have the same definition of classics. NA is reaching, but I'd barely let them pass for classics. I'm all about the true classics from the 83 line up until NA. Keldor being about the one exception cuz I think that one is cool, and well it IS Skeletor.

I ebay'd my Marzo pretty cheap at about $33 shipped. Fine with me and would rather get something back for him rather than trying to even out and potentially be stuck with it.

I am waiting to see what 2011 has in store. Pending that I'll see if I'll be all in or not. I hope they have a killer Sub exclusive figure this time around. That might be a deciding factor between in or out.

Any figures I dont want doubles of,I will be selling them each for $25 shipped in 2011..

For those who are worried about getting the sub to avoid the Matty Website yet are worried about ending up with figures they don't want. Wouldn't it be better to just get the figs you want on ebay?

The money you would save from not getting crap would surely make up for the ebay markup.

For those who are worried about getting the sub to avoid the Matty Website yet are worried about ending up with figures they don't want. Wouldn't it be better to just get the figs you want on ebay?

The money you would save from not getting crap would surely make up for the ebay markup.

I think it would be better to just get the sub and sell off the figs you don't want. There's sure to be somebody to pick up some of the non-core characters on this board or EBay. Getting the figures you want for cost and recouping your money back on the ones you don't is a win win in my book.

Yeah, folks mind will change when they see what's at SDCC.

Ya don't react as strongly as some of you do unless you really want these in the first place.
Like a really _____y girlfriend with great cans. When ya can't have em, you are all 'screw you woman!!'
But then when you can, oooohh the joy! :wink1:

:lol:lol:lol...

BTW @ .org they have pics of the back of Mo-Larr's package, and you can see Grizzlor...

attachment.php

I think it's pretty funny they put him like in the Robot Chicken sketch!
:lol!

With that said, I hope it comes with a 200x face, I was never a huge fan of his vintage one...

:lol:lol:lol...

BTW @ .org they have pics of the back of Mo-Larr's package, and you can see Grizzlor...

attachment.php

I think it's pretty funny they put him like in the Robot Chicken sketch!
:lol!

With that said, I hope it comes with a 200x face, I was never a huge fan of his vintage one...

anybody notice that Grizzlor gets it bad in the Robot chicken sketches? Mo-Larr stabs him in the eye and she-ra gives him the boot...so to speak

At the end of the day, Skiman will have his cat, I will have my sex and The Craw will have his "all in" sub.

Happy Friday! :fest

Back