Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
subs for everybody and a double down for Skiman, cuz everytime he tries to order a figure it will be sold out and he'll have to "double down" his money on ebay.

doubledown.jpg

Ive been thinking o dropping the line, i have everyone except tytus!! if it sells out ill be super upset:mad: and might bite the bullet:monkey2

these wouldnt be so hard to get if they would lower the limit to purchase.Catering to Scal-por's and letting them buy 10 at a time,isn't fair to any collectors..the secondary market and especially Ebay,shows who is really buying and taking away from people that love the figures and have no intention to re-sell...I luckily ordered in at bbts (Super Scal-por) for tytus,and was forced to pay more to get the figure.
But in Toyguru's eyes,thats ok...because they are selling out and I guess we'll keep seeing more figures as to their stated "planned till 2016" quote.....

anybody interested in an axe like this for Tytus? i'm looking to get rid of this cuz i'm working on something else. it's a real wood handle and pewter/metal blade. i wrapped a real leather cord near the hand to prevent it from sliding down. it is just tied so it can be removed. if you interested LMK.

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

You just gave me an idea Craw. I think I might buy some Ignite weapons for Titus. The vacuum is a little too on the "cheesy" side for me.

Here's a pic of a couple of my figs on a SS Environment:

018.jpg

The scale looks pretty good.

samueljd - I had that same exact idea and purchased the Shrine of Dagon with a $75 Sideshow Comic-Con gift card code I found online. I think it looks great with MOTU figures.

samueljd - I had that same exact idea and purchased the Shrine of Dagon with a $75 Sideshow Comic-Con gift card code I found online. I think it looks great with MOTU figures.

Awesome! You got it close to free. I used a $50 code, so I save more than half. The SS Environments look good with 1/12 figure, they're just expensive unless you use a gift card or points.

Is Orko and Adam on sale on a special day? This one looks WAY better than the SDCC exclusive color change one. I hope I can snag one of these. I assume it's a bonus figure for August?

Is Orko and Adam on sale on a special day? This one looks WAY better than the SDCC exclusive color change one. I hope I can snag one of these. I assume it's a bonus figure for August?
it's actually on sale on August 2nd i believe. and it will sell out in 1 minute and 45 seconds and be impossible to get.

i like that orko's head is interchangeable with other figures.:lol

Back