Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the end of the day, Skiman will have his cat, I will have my sex and The Craw will have his "all in" sub.

Happy Friday! :fest

<-- Sex

<-- Cats

*deciding on beer right now... tired of this place and work and I'm ready to kick some ass*

is she an outdoor cat or are you worried she'll sneak out?

She's a door darter but we've learned that about her the first couple of weeks.

And it moves us all......

Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the Circle
The Circle of Life

KopaSimbaNala.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rzvHuSN61rw&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rzvHuSN61rw&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Got Marzo today...pretty cool. Glad I have two subs as I always have a choice in paint apps. The last few releases have been crap in the paint department.

It's too bad too cause the last five out of six months I had too call for at least one replacement ( B.A. He-man, Battle Cat, Wundar, Tytus, and She-ra) Oh well their loss I guess.

All you can do is pray to dear lord baby Jesus, with his little baby Einstein deveopmental books full of wonderment that this QC doesn't cause the end of MOTUC.:pray:

if you're not first, you're last.

Haha:rotfl
Are you guys buying the 2011 sub, I can't make up my mind. I don't want to be forced to buy these crap filler characters next year. Optikk, Marzo and Chief Carnivus are lame, not to mention that after Whiplash there is still four more months in which Mattel can surprise us with another crap character.

those sellouts were staged to inflict fear and frustration into people so they will go with the sub to avoid the monthly headache.

Fair enough, this line is pretty good either way you look at it.
I haven't missed a figure yet so i guess why stop now.

Haha:rotfl
Are you guys buying the 2011 sub, I can't make up my mind. I don't want to be forced to buy these crap filler characters next year. Optikk, Marzo and Chief Carnivus are lame, not to mention that after Whiplash there is still four more months in which Mattel can surprise us with another crap character.

those sellouts were staged to inflict fear and frustration into people so they will go with the sub to avoid the monthly headache.

U will NEVER SUB THE SKIMAN!!!!!!

I WILL NEVER BReAK TO MATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back