Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The regular Orko looks much better than the color change version. I guess I will have to try for him as well.

I agree, I'll wait for the non sdcc version myself. on a more sadistic note I think it would be hilarious if Mattel would take it a step further and make Adam a BAF with Orko. and just be a pile of parts at the bottom of the box that you would have to assemble.

Does anyone have a pic of He Man (or anyone) holding 200x Adam's sword? I know a lot of the weapons from that line are in scale with The MOTUC line.
adamgenerations.jpg

the reason I ask is because if you watch the 200x cartoon the sword is only extended out for the transformation and a few other scenes. but most of the time its folded up. much like adam's in the picture

Last edited:
Prince Adam looks great!

Those of you who are going to San Diego, not so anti He-man.org and are members, we got a bit of a gathering going on. Booked a nice outdoor beer garden. We'll be doing a video podcast and being generally nerdy about all things Masters.

Come by for a pint and a chat.

I think I wont be displaying Adam with the "smiling" face...he looks so gay in that photo above

just watched it, i was excited before now I can't wait. Very well done. the bracers were a surprise they look much better in the review than they do in the pictures

i probably won't display either head cuz this figure is gonna be impossible to get.

yeah I just watched the pixel dan video and both figures are nice and must have..that smiling face isnt as bad as pictured....that said, yeah I am not looking forward to trying to get this figure (ordering 2)...its going to be alot of frustration and dissapointed people fighting against all the scal-por's

are people here buying quanities to help others here?

actually i'm gonna try and make one for my he-man later.

i just made a sheath for my tytus figure last night. i used a piece of gray suede leather. i got some leftovers so i'm gonna make one for he-man.

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

pretty cool, was there a pattern you used or did you just wing it?

If the vest isn't attached to the torso (glued or molded) maybe two diagonal slitts on the back of his vest will do the trick. Simple enough, no?:dunno

If the vest isn't attached to the torso (glued or molded) maybe two diagonal slitts on the back of his vest will do the trick. Simple enough, no?:dunno
the problem is it will be too tight and warp the sword or the slits may continue to rip by adding the pressure of the sword in it. it needs the plastic loop on top of the vest like adora had. wonder why they didn't do it.

the problem is it will be too tight and warp the sword or the slits may continue to rip by adding the pressure of the sword in it. it needs the plastic loop on top of the vest like adora had. wonder why they didn't do it.

I never thought about it tearing or anything like that, I don't know why they didn't, it would have been better.

Back