Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah the shadow beast is in both vintage and 200x

We are getting Diorama pieces in Q2

so what month is king hsss? looks like i need to score an extra so i can display both looks. that King Grayskull is gonna be impossible to get.

which 4th quarter will have the vehicle? this year or next? and will it be part of the sub?

Matty needs to get rid of Digital River if they're going start adding all these new items this year. Their website can't handle any more. :lecture

so what month is king hsss? looks like i need to score an extra so i can display both looks. that King Grayskull is gonna be impossible to get.

which 4th quarter will have the vehicle? this year or next? and will it be part of the sub?

DEcember-king hsss.......4th quarter is oct/nov/dec/ and is 2011 for the vehicle.....and it wont be part of the sub....come on Ram Man get with it :)

The Subscription figure comes with the cosmic key from the Live action 1987 film

DEcember-king hsss.......4th quarter is oct/nov/dec/ and is 2011 for the vehicle.....and it wont be part of the sub....come on Ram Man get with it :)
it's too much to take in. i can't process all the data. i'm like today's computer using 500Mb RAM.:panic:

and i thought Buzz-off is December.

not a fan of diorama pieces. i'll pass on those. i want a full Castle or nothing. i do want the Zoar armor but i don't know if i want the rest of the pack. i'll have to see what they include in it.

Okay so what you guys are saying is that the "ALL-IN" Subscription isn't all in at all.

Hilarious. Dioramas and the vehicle sound awesome!

And King Grayskull... or any figure will NEVER be impossible to get as long as there's ebay. You'll just have to pony up some extra dough is all.

Okay so what you guys are saying is that the "ALL-IN" Subscription isn't all in at all.

Hilarious. Dioramas and the vehicle sound awesome!

And King Grayskull... or any figure will NEVER be impossible to get as long as there's ebay. You'll just have to pony up some extra dough is all.
sorry. i don't buy from Scalp-or.

The sub makes no sense for me. I only want core MOTU characters, and certain ones like King Hiss and Grizzlor I will get doubles of. Even if I have to pay a little extra outside of Matty, it's worth it. I don't want to have to unload unwanted figs.

Back