Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!!!!!! He-Man in disguise with cosmic key? WOW that is one of the lamest exclusive Matty Subs ever!

Well it sort of makes sense to have a fairly unimportant or boring variation of a character as the subscription exclusive. It would have sucked if it had been something like Snake Armor He-Man.

Okay so what you guys are saying is that the "ALL-IN" Subscription isn't all in at all.

Hilarious. Dioramas and the vehicle sound awesome!

We knew that the figure stands and weapon paks wouldn't be included when the Club Eternia 2011 subscription info was announced weeks ago. Way to catch up. :impatient:

Looks like it was a pretty intense Panel this afternoon:

panel.jpg

i like that Bow has a moustache and non-moustache heads. i think the non-moustached version will look better. well to me anyway. i'm sure the POP elitists™ will disagree.

i like that Bow has a moustache and non-moustache heads. i think the non-moustached version will look better. well to me anyway. i'm sure the POP elitists™ will disagree.

I'd say most of the PoP elitists will want the moustache head. It's usually the Filmation version or nothing at all. Seems like most fans can't comprehend anything but Filmation.

Masters of the Universe
-Swiftwind Vote: Classic (pink) or Royal (white)
-Whiplash (Aug)
-Chief Carnivous (Sept)
-Gygor (Sept)
-Roboto (Oct)
-Great Wars Weapon Pak (Mer-Man weapons, battle ax & shield, Evil Lyn’s purple equipment, gold spear, roboto’s parts in trapjaw’s color, green bird pirch and armon, optix weapons in black, sword in two colors)
-Grizzlor (Nov)
-Royal Guards with 4 heads, 2 mouth guards, 4 chest plates, 2 shields, 2 clubs, 2 axes
-King Greyskull Redeco w/orb of power (Nov)
-Buzz-Off (Dec)
-Bow with 2 heads (Jan)
-Shadowbeast (Jan)
-Vikor, He-Man of the North (Feb)
-Battle Armor Skeletor (Feb)
-King Hessss (Mar)
-Preternia Disguise He-Man: CLUB ETERNIA EXCLUSIVE
-Externia Map: CLUB ETERNIA EXCLUSIVE

-First vehicle coming Q4

-Greyskull weapons rack

? So they cut down on king hiss's articulation? poo. but aside from that he looks great.
Cut hips and no abcrunch for the fail however.

Edit:

i rescend my statement, looking at the pics at TNI i can see he's got full articulation WOOOOO

No, you're right Arachne. I was very much against him getting a figure, but it looks great and the fact that he has separate circular chest piece instead of the heart means I'll definitely get one.

Back