Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care what anyone says...after seeing this larger pic I can say that Bow is awesome!

MOTU2011-01-Bow.jpg

Seriously what guy would wear that out in public and have someone take him seriously?

I know, I know. But get the POP outta my "CLASSICS" line.

Sorry, but classics encompasses ALL MOTU, PoP, NA, 200X, etc...

I'm glad that they aren't limiting the choices. People can finally get the characters they want!

what's his story anyway? is he a love interest for she-ra or what? what's with the heart? sorry, i know nothing about POP.

He is, but in Filmation Adora/She-Ra only saw him as a friend since she was romantically involved with Sea Hawk. The heart is just a nod to archers. The whole "aim for the heart" thing.

Sorry, but classics encompasses ALL MOTU, PoP, NA, 200X, etc...

I'm glad that they aren't limiting the choices. People can finally get the characters they want!

He is, but in Filmation Adora/She-Ra only saw him as a friend since she was romantically involved with Sea Hawk. The heart is just a nod to archers. The whole "aim for the heart" thing.
did he ever think of kicking Sea Hawk's ass?

hey i know there was alot of hate on here lately for the motu classics, but after these announcements i think ill be getting back on the wagon. if anyone has any extra they want to part with please let me know.

Back