Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maximus

Same here. If Spencer does the other should guard I'm definitely in for another! Can't wait till my first one arrives - I have his Ramirez in hand and it is spectacular!

Looks awesome! I have several things on Spenser's table right now and the wait isn't easy. :pray: Congrats on finishing Maximus!

Is it cold in here?

a9f5de9d.jpg
Which body is this?

is spense still offering these kits...if so...whats the turn around time....very interested but i never get my PMs answered....i'm kinda leary about stuff like that...:-/

Spenser is good people. He's just overloaded with work but he will get back to you about the PMs eventually. I should be getting my Maximus back soon so I'll post some pictures. :D

Sorry Levit05 I never received a PM from you.

But yes, I’m still casting up armor. Two parts of the armor take a very long time to cure and then sometimes don’t work out or break very easily. So it frustrating and time consuming, so it would be a couple of months, a little longer if you want it painted.

Thanks for the good word carbo-fation, I shipped your full figure today I PMed you the tracking number.

Sorry Levit05 I never received a PM from you.

But yes, I’m still casting up armor. Two parts of the armor take a very long time to cure and then sometimes don’t work out or break very easily. So it frustrating and time consuming, so it would be a couple of months, a little longer if you want it painted.

Thanks for the good word carbo-fation, I shipped your full figure today I PMed you the tracking number.

Awesome, thanks for the info Spenser! You are a real stand up guy. :1-1: Congrats Carbo! Looking forward to seeing pics!

Spenser is good people. He's just overloaded with work but he will get back to you about the PMs eventually. I should be getting my Maximus back soon so I'll post some pictures. :D

Agreed. I have his Ramirez and it is probably the jewel of my collection. Yes it took time - but in hand I could certainly see why. I picked up a maximus off ebay and I can say it is nowhere near as good as what Spencer's work is. I look forward to it in hand and hope he does other variants as well :)

Back