Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maximus

Speaking of that…who would like the other armor? Like the one pictured, or something different maybe?

maximusarmoralt012.jpg

Please make the left shoulder armor. I actually like that look to the full armor version. Also, I got the figure in today. It's unreal. Simply amazing. You did one helluva job. I can't stop staring at it.:rock

I'll post pictures soon.

By the way, I sent you a PM. Please get back to me soon.:)

Spenser, ever thought of doing this look, with the helmet? Really iconic too, IMO...

gladiator.jpg

You could use the awesome Crowe sculpt you already made as a base?

Still can't believe that two of my most wanted figures, Maximus and William Wallace have been completed, both within a weeks span. With my Fellowship being completed by Seb and my recently acquired C. Reeve and Batman, there aren't many more must-haves for me.

Guess I may be retiring from the collection world soon after all.:lol

Still can't believe that two of my most wanted figures, Maximus and William Wallace have been completed, both within a weeks span. With my Fellowship being completed by Seb and my recently acquired C. Reeve and Batman, there aren't many more must-haves for me.

Guess I may be retiring from the collection world soon after all.:lol

Love to see pics of yours carbo!

Sorry for the terrible pictures. I finally got everything for this and Wallace, on the same day too. :lol I am going to futz around with both but for now, here are some quick pics with my cell phone.

Incredible job, Steven. Maximus turned out fantastic. Anyone on the fence should jump on this asap.

phot2o.jpg

photo-11.jpg

that's spencers sculpt it comes with his set that he sells it's really worth picking up if your a fan of this movie.

That's a perseus body right? What other body would anyome recommend for Maximus? I'm thinking about buying this set...

Pretty much any muscle body will work or you can use a regular TT and add arm and leg sleeves. I used the Perseus body because the legs are much nicer and don't have an exposing knee joint like some of the other muscle bodies.

Pretty much any muscle body will work or you can use a regular TT and add arm and leg sleeves. I used the Perseus body because the legs are much nicer and don't have an exposing knee joint like some of the other muscle bodies.

Ah ok, thanks. But is there a body with no exposing joints at the arms too? Like the body in kl241's Maximus?

Back