Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maximus

William Wallace looks a bit skinny... and the hair is too big. But the outfit and likeness are great, where did you get it?

Maximus is on my wishlist... there's a lot of things that I'm watching from Spenser.

Spenser, if I order the full set for 280 dollars how long will it take until you ship it out? :S

Those both look fantastic carbo, congrats on crossing 2 grails off your list! :hi5:

Thanks man! :duff Both were well worth the wait. Just gotta do minor futzing with the hair on WW and it'll be done.

Ah ok, thanks. But is there a body with no exposing joints at the arms too? Like the body in kl241's Maximus?

Dchung sells arm and leg sleeves. Contact him.

:clap:clap:clap

I hope my Maximus comes out that nice. :) Well done!

Thanks. I hope you'll get yours soon too.:)

William Wallace looks a bit skinny... and the hair is too big. But the outfit and likeness are great, where did you get it?

Maximus is on my wishlist... there's a lot of things that I'm watching from Spenser.

The William Wallace was done by dchung. He did a great job. I'm waiting on his leg sleeves and then I'll grease up the hair a bit. As for the figure being skinny, in person it looks about right. I loosened up the belt a bit so he looks a lot better now.

You can see Dan's thread here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104956

The armor and gear finally came in from Spenser, so I was finally able to build and finish Maximus. I used the HT head painted and modded by another customizer here on the board and used a repainted real metal sword for his sword. This looks phenomenal on the Perseus body. Spenser, thank you SO much for this amazing set; the magnets and snaps on the armor were genius!

a3217c82.jpg

8eb7b150.jpg

15ac3005.jpg

c2eae347.jpg

(Sorry for the lousy pics.)

The armor and gear finally came in from Spenser, so I was finally able to build and finish Maximus. I used the HT head painted and modded by another customizer here on the board and used a repainted real metal sword for his sword. This looks phenomenal on the Perseus body. Spenser, thank you SO much for this amazing set; the magnets and snaps on the armor were genius!

a3217c82.jpg

Stunning!!! :rock

BEST. MAXIMUS. I. HAVE. EVER. SEEN. :gah:

Got mine yesterday. Very impressed. Anyone got tips for assembling the boots. I know spencer has said you need to lop the legs off but I'm thinking about dremmelling them out ?

a3217c82.jpg

8eb7b150.jpg

15ac3005.jpg

c2eae347.jpg

Wow! O.O

Why has Hot Toys not made this guy yet? :slap

i no im probably to late but if u still are offering a fully painted set im all in please pm me or let me no asap because im bidding on a percious body and wont need it unless i can get the set my brother owns him and im jelouse every time i see him lol

Got my set yesterday. It is awesome!! Excellent work Steven! Easily my favorite custom. Very fine quality. Thanks Steven!!

Back