Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maximus

I was going to do this one, and the helmet that Lord Vicious just reminded me of ( thanks!). If you guys have another preference let me know.

maximusarmoralt012.jpg

I was going to do this one, and the helmet that Lord Vicious just reminded me of ( thanks!). If you guys have another preference let me know.

maximusarmoralt012.jpg

Excellent choice! That's the 'Tigris of Gaul'-outfit.

You could also do the "Battle of Carthage" one; pretty similar, just different leather skirt strips and it has some chainmail around the left arm and behind the 'skirt'. Technically that's the only one where he wears the helmet...

https://www.toddscostumes.com/costu...arthage/gladiator-costume-battle-of-carthage/

But either way, it would be great to have a helmeted Maximus. Thanks for making another 1/6 dream come true, Spenser! :hi5:

I would love a helmet. Seriously, if you do one. Please let me know. I'm down for one, but only if its separate, and wearable. I'd like him to be able to hold or wear it.

Okay guys, I'm definitely doing the battle of Carthage armor and stuff.

I've done some of the armor: shoulder, breastplate, and will be working on the helmet soon. I think this is going to be pretty bad ass. I’ll post some pictures in a day or so.

I've done some of the armor: shoulder, breastplate, and will be working on the helmet soon. I think this is going to be pretty bad ass. I’ll post some pictures in a day or so.

:yess::yess::yess:

Can't wait to see it, Spenser. Thanks for doing this :panic:

Im glad i waited on the armor! Im sure its gonna be badass`

Hey guys I’ve got all the part just about ready to mold.

It will be: boots, chest front and back, shoulder armor, tunic, cingulum (that’s the thing that hangs in front to protect the biggus dickus),spear, sword, shield, helmet and head. I will do a set that you don’t have to buy my Maximus head, but I can’t assure that the helmet will fit any other head.

I also had some real chainmail made for the armor front and back skirts, it came in today but after I left my studio so I haven’t seen it yet. It’s real metal chainmail in scale, (I hope!) I’ll let you know tomorrow if it works and if it does this will be the most accurate Battle of Carthage Maximus you can get… That is until someone else does one.

I got the chainmail and it looks great. So I’ll have everything ready in a few weeks. I’ll take some pictures and post them on Monday.

Back