McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uveqy4em.jpg
4e8ytate.jpg
he works with the figures

The use of translucent plastic on the charred zombie paid off in a big way. Will definitely make him stand out more. Still haven't been able to tell of Merle only has three fingers left or not :lol

Maggie's likeness is the only one that's questionable to me but its not a deal breaker by any means. The rest of them look great especially when considering the scale they are in.

I hope they announce tv series 6 at TF. I predict:

S4 Rick
Herschel
Carol
A new Shane (please)
Irish girl zombie

We won't be getting a new Shane. He's too far gone at this point. Plus each wave has had 3 humans and 2 zombies. Substitute Shane on your list for a bloody eyed virus walker and I think that's actually a very likely line up - in ideal wave for me in fact.

series 1 had 2 humans 2 zombies
series 2 had 2 humans 3 zombies
series 3 had 2 humans 3 zombies
series 4 had 3 humans 2 zombies (4 humans if you count the exclusive rick)
series 5 has 3 humans 2 zombies

I think the two zombies, 3 humans is the new standard just like the move from pre-posed with horrid articulation added to actual action figures. I'd be happy to get more humans though - or even just more figures per wave.

so who else is in the "too far gone" category at this point with shane?

lori, dale, t dog...anyone else that might have had a shot at a figure?

dale in his hat with the stare would have been epic, lol

so who else is in the "too far gone" category at this point with shane?

lori, dale, t dog...anyone else that might have had a shot at a figure?

dale in his hat with the stare would have been epic, lol

That's what I've been waiting for is a dale figure and I can't believe they haven't made him or Laurie or carol, those are some of them that should have been out out before a lot of the newer people joined the group, a new Shane would be nice since the first one was a fail like most of them anyways

I wish the exclusive was a regular thing. Maybe they'll make the next exclusive another Rick but closer to his current look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back