McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they did another Ex Rick, it would like be the series 1 figure with the hatted head from series 2. The exclusives are just a cheap, quick variant, nothing special.

Oh gotcha. They should've made zombie Merle a variant then. I want more generic zombies. Can't think of any atm from S3 but the series 1 comic zombies are my favs. We need more female zombies and maybe a bit over weight one, but not as much as the well zombie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh gotcha. They should've made zombie Merle a variant then. I want more generic zombies. Can't think of any atm from S3 but the series 1 comic zombies are my favs. We need more female zombies and maybe a bit over weight one, but not as much as the well zombie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merle is a popular character though and I think a zombie version is quite a requested figure. Heck, GG made their Merle statue a zombie version and not a living one. So I think him being a regular figure and not an exclusive variant was probably a good move. Plus he has new parts unlike that Rick exclusive. He's got a new head, arm, and hand. Possibly a new left thigh depending on how they removed that pouch. So he has a far bit of new tooling to him - something I doubt they'd want to spend on a Walgreen's exclusive :lol

series 1 had 2 humans 2 zombies
series 2 had 2 humans 3 zombies
series 3 had 2 humans 3 zombies
series 4 had 3 humans 2 zombies (4 humans if you count the exclusive rick)
series 5 has 3 humans 2 zombies

Series 5 has 4 humans if you count daryl

sure would like a little kid zombie...either penny, sophia or the little girl from the 1st episode

nugu5ejy.jpg
lol i saw this custom which looks good! You reminded me of it lol

I was shocked to find Glenn tonight at my local Walgreens! Had no idea this wave was out already. Unfortunately none of his case mates were on the pegs.

I was shocked to find Glenn tonight at my local Walgreens! Had no idea this wave was out already. Unfortunately none of his case mates were on the pegs.

I've heard he was the only one out yet, but then that one guy on YouTube has found just the other 4.
Billy Ray what state do you live in?? I keep checking walgreens to no avail

Texas. Wouldn't make sense if he was the only one out, but he and Carl were the only ones there. Here are some pics, I think he came out pretty darn nice:

Yeah, he's actually even better in hand, these were just some quick shots I took after opening him. I'll try to take some better ones tonight.

I'm in San Antonio. Not sure how it is up there (probably the same as here) but there is a Walgreens on every block here it seems! I hit up another one by my house last night, where I first found the exclusive Rick, but they didn't have any. Do you guys have HEB up there? They also carry TWD figures now.

no HEB's here but we have a WG on every corner as well, lol

i hit the one by my office today and they had a peg of gov, carl and andrea but no glenn

Im happy you guys get these early and also able to get those exclusives ones. Shame we dont get them in HK and McFarlane quality here is pretty piss poor in my opinion.

Back