McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
score...they had them all minus charred zombie

20140210_125754.jpg

I didn't realize these were getting released already. I just skimmed the last few pages here but I can't figure out what the scoop is. Are these just hitting shelves now or are they phasing out? I rather scour around and grab them at Walgreens than TRU or a local shop for $5-$7 more each.

just now hitting...you can save a few bucks if you find them at walgreen's but i am too impatient and spent a little more to get them at TRU since i wasn't having any luck at WG's

A friend of mine bought his on Saturday and told me Toys R Us does price match. Haven't tried it myself so not sure.

yup, Walgreens has been sporadically getting in mostly just Glenns with a few reports of everyone else over the past couple weeks. TRU either had a street date or is just getting them in now and in complete cases.

A friend of mine bought his on Saturday and told me Toys R Us does price match. Haven't tried it myself so not sure.

It has to be an advertised price though. Toys are rarely in ads other than ToysRUs to begin with. You'll never see an ad for Walking Dead figures. Movie tie ins like Lego or Marvel films are about as good as you'll ever see in an ad during non-Christmas time.

yup, Walgreens has been sporadically getting in mostly just Glenns with a few reports of everyone else over the past couple weeks. TRU either had a street date or is just getting them in now and in complete cases.

I don't think they're getting the Charred Zombie, it seems nobody's found it.

It has to be an advertised price though. Toys are rarely in ads other than ToysRUs to begin with. You'll never see an ad for Walking Dead figures. Movie tie ins like Lego or Marvel films are about as good as you'll ever see in an ad during non-Christmas time.

Not sure then. He said it saved him close to $20. They wouldn't let him use a coupon he had but it saved him more using the price match.

I don't think they're getting the Charred Zombie, it seems nobody's found it.

Hmmm... could be likely since that's the only one I haven't seen in hand pics of. When I got to my TRU, there were 3x Tyreese, 2x Maggie, and 1x Zombie Merle. no Glenns or Charred Zombie.

Haven't found any at either TRU or Walgreens yet. Glad to hear they are out though. Only looking for Maggie and Tyreese at this point.

BTW, how much does that 10" Darryl go for at retail? The only one I have seen was at a collectibles shop and they wanted $100 for it! (not that I would pay that)

BTW, how much does that 10" Darryl go for at retail? The only one I have seen was at a collectibles shop and they wanted $100 for it! (not that I would pay that)

Blasphemy! lol. BigBadToyStore has it for $32.99, Toys R Us has it for $34.99 & a site called ThinkGeek has it for the cheapest I've seen - $27.99.

It's around $33.

BigBadToyStore

Nice for the price. I think I see more Daryl in this sculpt than all the 1/6 sculpts I've seen, but the paint app is pretty horrible. Mine doesn't even have the eyebrows painted on right.

2gw8.jpg

But overall, for around $30, it's a nice collectible.

hcm7.jpg

Last edited:
It's around $33.

BigBadToyStore

Nice for the price. I think I see more Daryl in this sculpt than all the 1/6 sculpts I've seen, but the paint app is pretty horrible. Mine doesn't even have the eyebrows painted on right.

2gw8.jpg

But overall, for around $30, it's a nice collectible.

hcm7.jpg

I love how my 10" Daryl looks! I think its dead on

Back