McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confident we'll know what series 6 is, whats going on with that Shane and Rick, and see protos of comic series 3. The TV line might just be the digital sculpts, but we should at least have the line up. And we should at least have news what the new line is and if that Rick will happen or not. Toy Fair is a BIG deal for retail figure companies. Companies like Sideshow and HT, no so much as they don't have to sell to any retailers to get their stuff on the shelves. They're direct to the consumer type companies. This is McFarlane's time to show off what they've got planned for the year since they don't show up to SDCC to show anything new like Hasbro and Mattel do. So pretty much any new Walking Dead stuff from McFarlane this year should be at least announced if not shown at Toy Fair in a couple of weeks. The only exception would be the SDCC or any Skybound.com exclusives.

I'd be happy with this in 10 inch form:

wallpaper-the-walking-dead-season-3-copia.jpeg.jpg

Its 99% certain that's the pose they'd go with. Its Rick's signature pose. Only question is whether it will be Sheriff Rick, that Rick, or Rick wearing a jacket (Daryl was fully coated up for his figure after all).

Its 99% certain that's the pose they'd go with. Its Rick's signature pose. Only question is whether it will be Sheriff Rick, that Rick, or Rick wearing a jacket (Daryl was fully coated up for his figure after all).

They gave Daryl a poncho even though he doesnt wear one with his outfit and the knife was useless lol!

Tyreese looks great and glen is not bad either can't wait to see the others even tho I sold my walking dead figure collection I might just pick up some of the main characters

Unfortunately sir i did not buy the figures. Left it on peg for my fellow nc collectors that is looking for those figure. I haven't found maggie, zombie merle and charred zombie. Glenn and tyreese look good in person.

Loving Tyreese! He looks great. I need to go on the hunt this week and see if I find any of the other characters. I only have Glenn so far.

Back