Medicom Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Anakin ep3

easy pass. too much money for something that isn't much of an improvement. the sculpt looks great, but the nose looks like Mike Tyson just punched him. i don't really like the articulated right hand either.

:lecture:lecture:lecture yep, If this was light years beyond SS then maybe... I already have that one and the PF so no need for this ... thing.

I love it! :monkey5 BUT with my finance situation I can't afford it. I was fortunate to get the EP 3 ANI/VADER (Sith App.) So I will have to pass and save up for SSC Vader. And I am dreading to see more pics of Med's version of the ALIEN....I wish I had a better career...:monkey2:lol

so it's all medicom's fault and you acutally KNOW who hasnt been seen here for ages because you've been here for a whole 7 months! :rolleyes:

My intention was to poke fun at each side equally. Apparently, you have taken offense. I guess we should now just skip to step number (7). :D

I think the figure looks great so far. Obviously we'll need to see it from more angles to really judge. I'm thinking like all the other meds, when there's actual in-hand pics, that's when you'll really see how nice the figure is.

That said, I'm probably going to pass on it. But only because I've been weening myself out of 1/6 figures.

Eh. I'm happy with my DarkArtist-repainted Sideshow figure... especially at 1/2 the price (including the kick-ass repaint).

Back