Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone no longer impressed feel free to transfer your order to me :lol
Yeah, this was my maiden voyage into the Sideshow queuing system...and apparently theirs as well. I had one browser on one device and was 9000 back when I got in. I had four devices and a total of I think six browsers working for me with Widow and my best point in line was 500ish when I got in. Big difference. @chrisstbh you can have the European transfers...I'll take the US ones. Deal? :)

It never was that impressive tbh, yes its a great sculpt but that's all, save the additional usb saber the whole figure is a rehash of previous parts. Im more excited about other artisan releases like Joker, Luke, Sparrow or Loki tbh with new stuff besides the head.

Plus the dark side version coming next year for Sith anniversary.

Dark side version means nothing to me. You see him with those eyes for like 3 seconds. Never understood why they made a figure if it in the first place.

Unless they put out a new sculpted Anakin, which I’m salty they never did, then this will be the definitive version imo.

Just not willing to pay nearly a grand for it.

I think I want a new sculpted version. If I had this I would be half scared to do anything with it as I might mess his hair up then have to spend an eternity getting it right again! With a sculpted version I won't have that worry. I hope that in 2025 there will be a new ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan announced. I really hope!

Back