Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope we also get Obi Wan 2.0. The old one is dated AF now, and I’m not a fan of the Clone Wars version.

But knowing HT, they’re gonna recycle CW portrait and slap it on ROTS Obi 2.0….

Dammit.

Nah they will do a new sculpt for sure. The Clone Wars one doesn’t have enough hair and beard to pass for RotS

And there will be Grievous

Last edited:
Anakin is the only artisan figure so far that besides the usb lighting is only a new headsculpt, right? Everything else is a rehash.

Anakin is the only artisan figure so far that besides the usb lighting is only a new headsculpt, right? Everything else is a rehash.

It appears that way.

Nah they will do a new sculpt for sure. The Clone Wars one doesn’t have enough hair and beard to pass for RotS

And there will be Grievous

I want to believe you so much…but this is HT 😡.

If I end up being wrong…hey it’s the only time I’ll be happy being wrong 😅

I hope we get a new Obi-Wan for ROTS and an updated Anakin with sculpted hair.
Sitting here looking at my AOTC Anakin on the shelf we also badly need an Ep2 Obi-Wan to go with him.
Still so many gaps for major character variants in the Hot Toys range.

So with the imposter Joker using the same artisan head sculpt as regular, perhaps they will do the same with Dark side Anakin?
I have to imagine with the way HT reuses a lot of assets that this will be true. Just need to see Artisan Anakin out in the wild more just like this latest Joker is an indication of the coming quality of Artisan Joker.

I'm still not completely convinced by this headsculpt and I think a large part of the reason is the skin tone on the prototype, he looks a bit grey/ dead and lifeless? Anakins eyes and eyebrows also are meant to pop in a way that simply doesn't occur in the current proto.

I slightly recoloured the skin colour, added some more blush to his face, increased the whites in his eyes, slightly made his lips more clear, and added a bit more dark tone to his eye lids/ made his lashes a bit more prominent (also just exposed his ear because it was irritating me hahah).

Anakin COMPARISON EDIT IMAGE.jpg

Anakin COMPARISON EDIT IMAGE c.jpg

Anakin-COMPARISON-EDIT-GIF.gif

Last edited:
Back