Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just the chest mod last week, other than that everything is stock. Haven't done the head mod either.

Here's a couple pics from before the chest mod:

P1000661.jpg

P1010662.jpg

P1000510.jpg

And after:

P1010897.jpg

P1010828.jpg

P1010822.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take one when I get home, I agree it doesn't seem as thin. I got it new, so It's not like someone already tried to mod it... Kinda weird. Still needs to be fattened up though.

I'll take one when I get home, I agree it doesn't seem as thin. I got it new, so It's not like someone already tried to mod it... Kinda weird. Still needs to be fattened up though.

Cool. Really wish my computer and camera was working when I fattened up the head. Out of all the mods on this guy the only thorough tutorial is the one Gipetto did for the chest. That's why there are always so many questions. So that why with the neck, thighs and DX parts I'm going to try and take a lot of pics and a small tutorial. I don't know how it's all gonna turn out but that's what I'm doing. :lol

Question I'm wondering, wy did you sold the one I sold you :lol

Seb,

Dont kick a man while he's down. Was having a baby and was trying to do that adult thing. But I thought better of it and started back in to the game but to late for some of my pieces that I sold. :slap

As requested fiend.

P1010917.jpg

Hmmm, yeah mine was definitely more squished. :lol

Yours really doesn't even look that bad. I'd still widen it though. It does wonders. Didn't get the belt yet I see. When did you send away for that?

You know this guy is awesome as is, much less with all the cool mods you can do to it.

Anybody wanna sale one??

Anybody?

Seb,

Dont kick a man while he's down. Was having a baby and was trying to do that adult thing. But I thought better of it and started back in to the game but to late for some of my pieces that I sold. :slap

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Seb,

Yup, been there, done that. :lecture
Trying to be more selective now, but I see Batman 1/6 stuff and I just want it all!

Yup, been there, done that. :lecture
Trying to be more selective now, but I see Batman 1/6 stuff and I just want it all!

You got that right. I have a weakness, or maybe I should say an addiction. HA HA

The sad part was, IT WAS A REALLY NICE piece made by the master. HATED to sale it.

You know this guy is awesome as is, much less with all the cool mods you can do to it.

Anybody wanna sale one??

Anybody?

You had an elvis medi and you sold it!!!! :panic::panic::panic::panic:

Hmmm, yeah mine was definitely more squished. :lol

Yours really doesn't even look that bad. I'd still widen it though. It does wonders. Didn't get the belt yet I see. When did you send away for that?

Last Wednesday. How do you take off the medi belt? Do you have to cut it?

Back