Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

I wish I wouod have filled the cowl out more. Although, it does look better in hand. Can't tell that much over pics. Thrust's cowl has an absolute perfect shape.

I got a hold of this figure with the intent of modding it but I just simply don't have the time anymore. I'm keeping the boots, head, fists and belt but would anybody be interested in buying the body? Can also inslude a set of hands. I have literally received this today in the post so it hasn't even been displayed I've just openend it up. Message me if you're - can happily take photos.

I got a hold of this figure with the intent of modding it but I just simply don't have the time anymore. I'm keeping the boots, head, fists and belt but would anybody be interested in buying the body? Can also inslude a set of hands. I have literally received this today in the post so it hasn't even been displayed I've just openend it up. Message me if you're - can happily take photos.

You finally recieved it! Congrats mate! What do yuo think of it so far? :hi5:

Back