Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head is being reworked atm, not wide enough.

P1040382.jpg

P1040362.jpg

After a lot of modding, I have finally finished. Took me ages to sort out the shoulder pads which Medicom decided to glue at different angles, with one higher than the other and oh it was just a mess. Should hold me over till the DX12 is out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
New_1_DSCF4543.jpg

Next stop, get rid of the 'medi hip thrust' and pad out the mid-section a little. Waiting for carbon decals and paint for the belt to arrive, then a repaint of the head. This is so much fun!!!

Looks great man! Where did you get the carbon decals? I would eventually like to get some for the arms on mine.

Even after falling in love with the dx12 I still find myself wanting a medi to modify. It looks like you have fun doing it and the end result is awesome. Plus I could use 2 TDK batman figures in the collection.

If anyone is selling one let me know!!

Yeah man, its a lot of fun. It took me a while to build up the courage to cut into this bad boy but once I did I been having a blast at it.

After a lot of modding, I have finally finished. Took me ages to sort out the shoulder pads which Medicom decided to glue at different angles, with one higher than the other and oh it was just a mess. Should hold me over till the DX12 is out.

For someone who hasn't painted before it looks really good. Nice and clean. You want to give me some tips? I'd really appreciate it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

That looks amazing JB, pretty impressive also for first painting a sculpt for the first time. :clap
Everytime I see these amazing modded Medicom, I'm tempted to sell my dx02 and get one of these.
The cowl looks awesome!

Still a little off IMO. Too orangey.

Have you recieved the DX-02 parts yet bro? :impatient:

Also, can we get more pics of the head? :monkey3

Last edited:
Still a little off IMO. Too orangey.

Have you recieved the DX-02 parts yet bro? :impatient:

Also, can we get more pics of the head? :monkey3

I'm really hoping today is the day I get them in the mail. :impatient:
Been two weeks yesterday but with the holiday this week it moved everything back a day.

More pics of the head when Bats is finished :D

In other news, I got the material I need for the cape so I'll be cutting that out today.

Yeah I guess the colour needs to be toned down a bit, but it's still better than it started!

Yeah, I got some paint in the mail that should be here any day now. Although, I wonder if just another coat of the same color would darken it up a bit...

FINALLY finished adding the decals :yess: Man, that was time-consuming. My wife has been asking what all the swearing was about! Will add pics once photobucket wakes up :impatient:

Back