Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is what I call crazy good...so tell us about the hands ? Also is that the hot Toys bruce wayne head ? The new one ?

Thanks.The hands are just regular Medi hands and yeas that is the HT head from the ToyFair BB.

Gotta link?

Your medi looks ace there fiend. Have you done any mods besides the cape?

Thanks Zach. I stuffed the boots to fill them out and I put a DX02 belt on him. Other than that and the cape it's stock. This weekend I'm gonna flatten his chest and get rid of the man boobs, if I have the time.I wish I could find a DX chest plate but they are close to impossible to find and if you do they want an arm and a leg.
I had the regular Medi head on him but next to my BB and Keaton figures it looks like his skin is in some serious need of sun. :lol I'll get it painted one day. I think I'm going to keep this look for a while though I really like it. As for the cowl it looks like they sold out but below is a picture and a link to their store. Keep checking they have them from time to time.

cowl.jpg

https://stores.ebay.com/Handmaker-World?_trksid=p4340.l2563

That cape is stock!? Whoa, awesome futzing man!

Now I'm gonna have to find a DX belt :lol

You can always shoot a PM to this guy, see if he'll part out the chest.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93680&highlight=medix

And this thread has been locked up a while, but you can still shoot a PM. He was selling a modded chest for 20$
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83533&highlight=medix

Hey man, thank for the links. And no, the cpae isn't stock, it's a lforigno.:lol I said, other than that and the cape, it's stock. Meaning just the filled out boots, belt and cape are all other than stock. Must have been my puctuation. Yeah, I got the belt with the holster for $20 shipped on ebay. I just stuck my grapple gun from my BB TF in the holster. Just the other day I held the HT and the Medi grapple gun side to side and man what a difference! The Medi looks so tiny and the colors are soo wrong :lol If I can find out the right paint to use I want to paint the Medi. I wonder as far as size goes which is more accurate.

edit: Or is it grappling gun? :lol

Last edited:
I bought two of these when they first came out. IMO - much much better than the HT versions.

Thought I'd share some pics. Stock medi, 'cept the cape. Messed around with some effects...
IMAG0770.jpg

IMAG0771.jpg

IMAG0772.jpg

IMAG0773.jpg

I took this a while ago, but thought it turned out pretty cool.
IMAG0110.jpg

Last edited:
Once again I must say this is crazy good...so the medi hands are from what figure ?

What void said. They are hard to find parted out but I did see some last week. I've never seen any before that.

Lol. Yeah...make that I wish I bought Medicom instead.
When modded, it looks so much better than a dx.

Aside from the accessories and head my Medi's body is stock.

The genius of this figure is the material of the suit.

It's just not Rubber! (Spoken like 'it's just not Butter!') :lol

Yes. It even feels better than the rubber. Some company needs to come out with a nice sculpted suit/body. Just one piece. I can't see why not. Why, because you'll see the joints? So what. You see the joints on the regular human bodies they do and humans don't have joints like that. But don't do it on a Bat suit because it won't appear to be a suit. Plus look what they've done recently with the joints on the Preds, they look good. Once one company does it and does it well all other companies will follow.

Thought I'd share some pics. Stock medi, 'cept the cape. Messed around with some effects...
IMAG0770.jpg

IMAG0771.jpg

IMAG0772.jpg

IMAG0773.jpg

I took this a while ago, but thought it turned out pretty cool.
IMAG0110.jpg

It goes to show the stock Medi is still a very nice figure. :rock

I disagree about sculpted suit. I think rather there just needs to be more brain power spent on using mixed materials to achieve the actual construction of the TDK suit, with a mesh undersuit and armour pieces on top.

The armour pieces on top should be make of the medi suit material (vinyl I believe).

Thanks guys. I'm really digging this set up. I'm glad I was able to find a cowl. Just stumbled upon it on ebay, they still have a few.

I've been searching around on eBay for a spare head from the DX batman, but they all shoot in prices at the end. My plan was to remove the PERS/sonar-eyes and drill away the area of the mouth-plate. But I havent bought one yet.

Back