Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having bought a few Medi figures I have to say the actual product tends to fall short when compared to the prototype. The only line they really seem to put a lot of effort in is their Japanese Superhero line.

Sorry....thats what he looks like...the sculpt is Bale...but when painted....

MattDillon_Vespa_635055_400.jpg

Wrong.

1nz72q.jpg

No. THAT specific one that I was talking about looks just like Matt Dillion. That one is Ok.....the unpainted looks just like Bale.

I agree with you CelticP, especially the pic in the middle. It's very Matt Dillon imo.

Oh, that was it. Never knew. I saw some guy in onesixthwarriors months back he got this head for his Takara. The flowing hair is absoloutely stunning. It always reminded me that scene in the cave after he saved Rachel.

The hair detail on that is just stunning.

Pic belongs to P@CK@R@CK

Untitled-9.jpg

He said he's still to come up with a proper skin tone.

He said that one looked like Dillion. THIS looks like Dillion. Not the one you posted.

He said that one looked like Dillion. THIS looks like Dillion. Not the one you posted.

He said the pic in the middle which would lead me to believe the pic I posted with three images. Even the one you quoted here, though not the best paint job, doesn't look anything like Dillion.

But he's close. That painted one you posted is pretty good. HT's is OK....Medi's is alright...NECA's is....I dont know...I can tell who it is, but it also looks like an Alien of some kind so...

I think it does. Bale is just insanly hard to capture.

Another vote for Matt Dillon as Bruce Wayne :lol

I think Andy's sculpt captures Bale's look perfectly unpainted. But painted...I still prefer Hot Toys' effort. Even the one Woffard posted doesn't have a perfect likeness.

Another vote for Matt Dillon as Bruce Wayne :lol

I think Andy's sculpt captures Bale's look perfectly unpainted. But painted...I still prefer Hot Toys' effort. Even the one Woffard posted doesn't have a perfect likeness.

I agree, nothing will have a perfect likeness, I just don't think there's a close second to Andy's sculpt. I guess I have an opposite opinion about the sculpts then you guys though because I don't see any Bale in the Hot Toys heads so they'll always remain in the box for me.

Thats the one. And that particular picture you linked to really looks like that medicom bruce.

I don't think even the great yulli captured Bale in her sculpts but something she did get, which I haven't seen anyone else point out surprisingly, are the little veins Bale seems to have below his eyes - check out the Version 1 Bruce head for this. Great attention to detail. I think she should have made the cheeks hollower though and given him a strand of hair coming down over his forehead.

Back